Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Hello, I am arriving in from LHR on BA at 10.35 and n [more]ARC 12/05/2017
I am booking a flight from Usa to Brussels - the layo [more]jd 11/22/2017
We are arriving from YYZ with Air Canada one hour tw [more]Derek 10/18/2017
changing flightd in one hour ORD- BRU-LJU
Where does Chicago flight usualy land ? From which ga [more]CIrila 10/02/2017
Brussels Airport ( BRU ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The passenger terminal complex at Brussels Airport consists of one integrated building with four levels and Concourse A (with A & T gates) & Concourse B (with B gates). NOTE: The following projects have been completed:
- The Connector Building includes a baggage reclaim hall, security screening and new exit for border control, and enables passengers to reach A & B concourses /piers directly from check-in area with no floor change.
- The protocol building opened with a royal room, a number of lounges, meeting rooms & relax areas; and
- In 2016 the Departures Hall reopened and the Gatewa Project was completed, involving the redevelopment of the old terminal building (converting the U-shaped terminal into an enclosed office complex with meeting areas and conference facilities).
- Brussels Airport increases passenger comfort by gradually replacing the existing 10,000 seats with 'Meda Gate model, brand Vitra' chairs, using its basic model but suiting various passenger preferences. The chairs have integrated sockets for charging electronic devices.
The new Connector Building now links the Terminal above-ground to Concourses A & B. Passengers waiting to board their plane are now able to wait in an open & airy building with shops & restaurants & tarmac view. All flights from Schengen countries arrive at A-Gates, and all flights to non-Schengen countries depart from B-Gates , with the exception of Brussels Airline flights to Africa).
The basement level houses the Railway Station and Ground level 1 is for buses and baggage lockers.
Level 2 is the Arrivals Level, with tourist information, communication & internet center, Travelex, rental car desks, 'Direct Way' (limo, business & welcome services), Lost & Found, train ticket counter, baggage reclaim areas, airline ticket counters and shops & restaurants.
Level 3 is the Departures Level, with check-in counters 1 - 10, security checkpoint, and access to Concourses A & B. A new check-in area caters exclusively to holiday travelers, with special attention to families with children and the elderly.
Concourse A (now reached via the new Connector Building from the Main Terminal) - at ground level (after security check-point) offers some shops & restaurants and Gates A28 to A39. The first level also has some shops & restaurants and access to gates A40 to A72 and to gates T61 to T72. At the end of Concourse A is access to the transfer bus to Pier B (B gates) The second level is a service level with some airline lounges.
Concourse B, accessible from the Departure level, houses gates B01-B40 on level 3, and gates B80-B98 on level 0 - from which the transfer bus can take them to the A or T gates. Pier B is divided into Pier B Departures and Pier B Arrivals.
Level 4 is the commercial Level - occupied by shops & restaurants, a pharmacy, Kiddiland, meditation room, Regus Sky Port Meeting Center, travel agency Connection, and airline lounges.
Passengers Arriving from a Schengen country and tansferring to either A, B or T Gates:
- if your connecting flight is at A Gate: You arrived at Concourse A and will depart on the same concourse either at level 1 (gates A40-A72) or level 0 (ground level, gates A28-A39).
- if your connecting flight is at B gate: At Concourse A follow 'Transfer B' signs to elevator / escalator and go to level; walk through the tunnel & take escalator to level 2; follow signs "transfer B' follow corridor and go through passport control; then take escalator to Level 3, follow corridor to shopping area at start of Concourse B; pass security control and proceed to your gate.
- if your connecting flight is at T gate: At Concourse A, follow signs to the T gates towards the end of Concourse A, go through passport control and proceed to your T gate.