City Airport covers an area of 30,000 sq.meters, and operates 24/7.
With one runway and 11.7M passengers in 2016, Jorge Newbery Airport is currently served by the Aerolineas Argentinas, Andes, Austral, Gol, Lade, LATAM (Argentina & Chile), & Macair Jeta airlines (its major airline being Aerolineas Argentinas (tel. 54 (11) 4340-7777 / 7800).
The passenger terminal at City Airport is divided into sections A, B & C and offers cafes, restaurants, fast-food stalls, bars, a few shops - including some tax-free shops at Sector A. Other services and amenities inside the Terminal include a post office, AM cash machine, currency exchange, WiFi lounges, conference & meeting rooms, mobile phone services, pharmacies, & sealing bags.
A VIP Club Lounge is available at Sector A1 near the newspaper stand - tel. (54+11) 4852-6469/ 6482 or visit: firstname.lastname@example.org/ar
NOTE: After completion of the Airport Overhaul - improving its connectivity and boosting capacity for international flights - the passenger terminal was officially opened In July 2016 by Argentina's President. Work included the Main Passenger Terminal's expansion and remodeling, and upgrades on the contol tower & runway. The new upgrades increase international flights and turn the Airport into an Argentine hub.
Important Airport contacts: (long-distance calls precede +54 11):
- Customer Service 24/7: tel. (54 11) 5480 6111; e-mail: email@example.com
- National Customs: 47773-0971 or +54 11 0810 999 2347
- National Immigrations Division +54 11 47773 1660, or 4317 02000
- Security Police PSA: 4514-1621; or firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANAC - National Civil Aviacion Administration (www.aac.gov.ar) tel. 5941-3000; internally 69569 & 69572;
- Nationa Customs: 4773-0971 / +54 11 0810 999 2347
- Interpol www.interpol.gov.ar / 47771704
- Parking is available north & south of the terminal - covered & uncovered - for both short- and long-term use.