Emergency / Medical Servicesat Buffalo Niagara BUF Airport
People With Special Needs / Persons With Disabilities
2. Restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
3. Please contact your airline in advance for wheelchair service or call 633-3726 if you need wheelchair when you are at the airport.
4. All shuttles are lift equipped.
5.TSA checkpoint has 'Special Assistance' lane.
6. Electric Carts with drivers are at post-security area - you can reuest a cart transport when checking in.
7. An Animal Relief Area is located outside the west end of the arrivals area.