A Business Center at CHS Airport is located next to the Information Booth, to the left of the main terminal entrance.
As your hub for information about Charleston Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are a few popular topics which can help you get through CHS stress-free:
- Check here in case you need medical attention, or have a special needs request.
- For those passengers wishing to find a prayer facility, check for location and hours here.
- If you have lost something while in the terminal area, please find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- Want to know if your flight might be late? Here's a trick: check out the arrival status of the inbound flight!
- If you are considering a trip to the airport and are uncertain about the parking options and their associated costs, this page can provide you with the locations and fees for both on-airport and off-airport parking.
- If you've got lots of checked luggage coming out of baggage claim, the airport has baggage carts located near the arrival carousels.
- Looking for a speedy way to get to your destination within the local area? Consider the airport shuttle services here.