Denver Airport DEN - TSA Security Wait Times Information
DIA Security Overview
Get CLEAR Expedited Security at Denver Airport - and COORS FIELD!
Maps, Airlines & Amenities
Denver Airport (DEN) Terminals
Helpful Tips & Resources
iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between airports around the world. Here are some things you may need to know that can help you on your journey specific to DEN:
- Once you get through security, pull up the interactive terminal map to navigate to your gate, and see all the restaurant and shopping options along the way.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking within the airport facility is to use on off-airport parking lot. They offer lower costs, a bit further away from the terminals. Reserve here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
Don’t get stuck in a long Denver airport security line! DEN features CLEAR expedited security screening, with CLEAR stations at the North and South TSA checkpoints.
DIA Security Wait Times
TSA Pre Check at DEN
A Bridge Checkpoint
Denver Airport wait times Q&A
The Denver International Airport has three security checkpoint areas: Level 5 North, Level 5 South, and the Bridge Security Checkpoint on Level 6.
Yes, the South Security Checkpoint at Denver International Airport has a CLEAR lane for standard screening. However, CLEAR customers with TSA PreCheck are encouraged to utilize the lane on the North Security Checkpoint for a more efficient experience.
The busiest times for security at DEN are typically from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM. It is best to check with your air carrier for recommended check-in and airport arrival times for your flight.
There are TSA PreCheck lanes at both the North and South security checkpoints at DEN.
The Bridge (A Bridge) Security TSA Checkpoint is located on Level 6 of the airport and is available for all passengers, but it only offers standard screening without access to CLEAR or TSA PreCheck.
You can enroll in TSA PreCheck at DEN at the enrollment center located on Level 5 in the Jeppesen Terminal (east side), between baggage claim 7 & 8. You will need to bring your ID or passport to enroll.