Airport WiFi and Availability
When traveling through Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW), staying connected to the internet is important. Fortunately, DTW offers free WiFi throughout the airport for all passengers.
The network ID for the WiFi at DTW is Detroit Airport Wi-fi. To connect to the WiFi on your mobile phone, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone's settings and select "WiFi"
- Select "Detroit Airport Wi-fi" from the list of available networks
- Enter your email address and accept the terms and conditions to connect
If you are unable to connect to the WiFi or have any issues, there are information desks located throughout the airport where staff can assist you.
It's important to note that some airline lounges at DTW may have their own WiFi connections, so be sure to check with your airline if you have access to a lounge. Additionally, if you need to charge your devices, there are charging stations located throughout the airport.
For more information on how to connect to airport WiFi and precautions to take before connecting, check out the Airport WiFi Guide.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest WiFi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Detroit Metropolitian Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.