EVV Airport is located in the southern part of Indiana - close to the border of northern Kentucky and southeastern Illinois. It can easily be reached via Interstate Hwys 64 and 164, with Routes 41 and 57 leading directly to the Airport.
With over 400K passengers in 2016, Evansville Regional Airport is served by American Eagle and Delta Connection offering direct flights to major airport hubs, with connections around the world.
The passenger terminal at Evansville Regional provides 140,000 square feet of space and 10 airline gates. Note that the Terminal and its surrounding is now being upgraded - see below.*
The center entrance leads to the Lobby which has close to the thre entrances rental car counters, waiting area with display, concession, nursery, & more waiting areas for future ticket counters. In the back of the lobby are (left- to right) baggage services, baggage claim, information & ticket counters. In the center is access to coctail lounge, Restaurant , as well a concession & games.
The center leads to Concourses A & B at either side - with their respective security checkpoints (with new body scanners), lockers & phones, and leading ti their respective holdrooms and boarding bridges .
Other services include: Free Wi-Fi high-speed internet access is available throughout the terminal; TV Lounge with sofas & end tables; 'E-V-Valets' assist with baggage & answer questions (no tipping). The 2 large meeting rooms are free! Ambassador Travel agents has a booth where agents can assist with airport & travel-related concerns at the Ambassador Travel booth..
Current Airlines serving the terminal with flights to Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit & Orlando.
Allegiant - tel. 702-505-8888 (to Orlando Sanford).
American - tel. 800-433-7300 (to Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago O'Hare & Charlotte).
Delta - tel. 800-221-1212 (to Atlanta & Detroit).
United - tel. 800-864-8331 (to Chicago O'Hare).
Transportation: EVV Airport has no public transportation. Aside from various taxi & limo service, it offers:
- PAST Bus service (licensed and permitted to cross State Lines) - tel.812-437-7278 or toll-free 866-202-5571 /fax 437-9711.
* Present and future Airport developments: The Airport received a $5million grant and is to mach this amount - then totaling $10M. (A fifth jetbridge is to be added a Concouse A).
- The first phase of renovation started in Summer 2017 and includes the administrative offices and boardroom.
- The second phase will improve outdoor paving, LED lighting and 3 canopies in front of the terminal.
- The third phase iinvolves a centralized security screening area, adding post-security food service; and installation of children's play area, family restrooms & nursing room.