For more Transit information open: http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2436.html
- Premium taxis accept credit card payments.
- In May 2017 bus service to Hakata Station and Tenjin increased, and the last bus departure was extended to 10:20pm.
- Bus service to Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk is now available between Bus stops 3 & 4. - Free shuttle bus 1 from international to domestic terminal offfers subway transfers, departing every 5-8 minutes and taking 5 minutes to Hakata Station, 11 minutes to Tenjin.
The subway station is located in Terminal 2, level B1 (tel. 092 74-7800) - with short connections to Hakata Railway Station and City Center:
- the Hakata Railway Station is reached within five minutes from Domestic Terminal (with transfers to the JR Kagoshima Main line and JR Sanyyo Shinkansen line); and continues to the Nakasu-Kawabata station, connecting northwards to the Hakozaki line); and to
- to Tenjin (city center of Fukuoka) within 10 minutes.
The Subway station offers two Meinohama /Karatsu lines - one for weekdays & the other for weekends & holidays:
- The weekday line is bound for Nishi-karatsu, Karatsu, Chikuzen-fukae, Chikuzen-maebaru; with connections for Nishi-karatsu & Karatsu at Chikuzen-maebaru.
- the Sunday/Holiday line is bound for Nishi-karatsu, Karatsu, Chikuzen-fukae, Chikuzen-maebaru, Express train for Nishi-karatsu, Express train for Karatsu with connection to Nishi-karatsu & Karatsu at Chikuzen-maebaru. Note: After each stop up to Meinohama, Express trains stop only at Chikuzen-maebaru, Chikuzen-fukae, Hamasaki, Higashi-karatsu, Karatsu, Nishi-karatsu (Karatsu express only).
Domestic Terminal Buses are available at T2 & T3:
- T2 Bus station 1: City bus to Fukuoka Tower Minami-guchi, Hakata Station, Aeon Mall Fukuoka-Lucle;
- T2 Bus station 2: Express Bus to Kokura, Yufuin/Beppu, Karatsu, Imari, Miyazaki (night service only), Kurokawa Hot spring;
- T2 Bus station 3: Express bus to Hita, Tsuetate/Takatsuka, Kumamoto, Kurume, Green Land/ Omuta/Arao; T2 Bus station 4: free shuttle bus to International Terminal every 10 mins.)
- T3 Bus station 1: Expressway bus to Kokura, Saga, Yufuin/Beppu, Karatsu, Imari, Miyazaki (night service only), Kurokawa Hot spring; Express Bus to Iizuka & Tagawa; and City Bus to Fukuoka Tower Minami-guchi, Hakata Staton, Aeon Mall Fukuoka-Lucle;
- T3 Bus Station 2: Express bus to Hita, Tsuetate/Takatsuka, Kumamoto, Kurume, Green Land/ Omuta/Arao and free Shuttle bus to International terminal every 8 mins.