Guest Services at Milwaukee General Mitchell MKE Airport
Airport Information / Travelers Aid desk is in the center of the upper level. It handles the following services: Airport & flight infomation, Lost & Found, Ground Transportation information; in-Airport passenger paging, wheelchair service, & language assistance & translation services.
Airline Lounge: The Delta Sky Club is in Concouse D.
Children's play area is in Concourses C, D & E.
Family Care Room - located on the south end of the Concession Mall, near the entrance to the skywalk leading into the parking structure. Fully enclosed within for privacy, passengers will find baby changing stations, disabled-accessible bathrooms, and a play area featuring climb-on toys. Beyond the security checkpoints, each concourse offers one or more Family or Unisex restrooms for travelers with special needs.
Prepaid phone cards can be obtained in Concourses C, D & E.
Shoeshine: Royal Shine is in the Skywalk to the parking garage on the upper level. & in Concourse D.
USO lounge is located in Concourse D, across from gate D30 (tel. 414-455-8108) - open daily 8am-8pm.
Work stations are located in Concourses C & D.
Lost & Found
A U.S. mail box is on upper level, near the left-side escalator.
Airline policies regarding pets vary widely and it is highly recommended that you contact the airline prior to making a reservation. Here are some helpful tips for traveling with pets:
Tips for Traveling with Pets:
· First, contact your airline to find out the rules and regulations they have on pet travel.
· Do not tranquilize your pet, as the effects of tranquilizers on animals at higher altitudes can be unpredictable.
· The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has set up rules and regulations for the transportation of live animals, and your pet is required to be at least eight weeks old and fully weaned before traveling by air.
· Whenever possible, book a direct, nonstop flight and avoid holiday or weekend travel. Try to plan schedules that minimize temperature extremes.
· The kennel that you use must be sturdy, properly ventilated, and large enough for your pet to freely be able to stand, turn around and lie down.
· Get your pet comfortable with the kennel prior to flying; this reduces stress on your pet.
· Give your pet food and water within four hours before your flight. You will have to sign a certification of the time when you last offered food and water to your pet.
· Give yourself plenty of time for check-in so there is no rushing and everything is done properly
International Travelers at Milwaukee General Mitchell MKE Airport
If they continue their journey they need to re-check-in their bags where indicated, take the free shuttle service to the Main Terminal, go through security checkpoint and proceed to to their connecting flight's Concourse & gate.
For Terminal and /or Concourse connections, please refer to 'Terminal Map' page.
NOTE: Prior to departure make sure that your original airline will transfer bags to your connecting flight - if not, you need, after customs clearance, take them to your connecting terminal and check them in at your connecting airline counter before proceeding to your gate.