Picking up/dropping off Passengers: Designated areas are located at the arrival and departure entrances in front of the terminal building. These areas are for immediate pick-up or drop-off only, vehicles must not be left unattended. Short-term parking is available if you need more time for picking up and dropping off passengers.
Short-term Parking is available in front of the airport entrance and is ideal or meeters and greeters, or for visiting the airport on business. Follow the signs for short-term parking when driving up to the terminal building. Parking allowed only up to 5 hrs - if you need more time, park in Long-term parking. Fees:
Each 15 mins - free; Each 30 mins up to one hr - $1.25,
Each hr thereafter - $2.50
Long-term Parking is located just below the short-term parking. You can walk to the terminal entrance from any of the parking spaces. Follow the signs for long-term parking when driving up to the terminal building. Fees:
Each hr - $2.50, up to
daily max - $12;
weekly (5-7 days) - $60
A. At Pay Stations:
1. Upon entering the short-term or long-term parking facility, pull up to the entry gate machine and push the button for a parking ticket.
2. Pull out the ticket and the gate will rise. Remember to bring your ticket with you inside the terminal.
3. Before leaving the terminal and returning to your car, stop at one of our Express Pay Stations located in the entrance area to the short-term parking. Insert your parking ticket into one of the pay stations and choose to pay either by banknote, coin, credit card or debit card. At the pay station you will receive your optional receipt and a ticket pass. Bring the ticket pass with you to your car.
As you exit the parking area, use one of the two "express lanes" (left or right lanes). Insert your ticket into the exit gate machine. The gate will rise and will let you exit.
B. At Parking Exit:
1. When entering the short-term or long-term parking, pull up to the entry gate machine and push the button for a parking ticket.
2. Pull out the ticket and the gate will rise. Leave your ticket in your car.
3. As you exit the parking area, drive up to the parking booth and hand your ticket to the commissionaire.
4. Payment can be made by bank note, coin, debit or credit card. A receipt will be given to you by request.
Disabled Parking: Clearly marked handicap parking spaces are available in all parking areas. Short-term, underground parking is available. If you require assistance with designated parking, please call 506-856-5444 or 506-856-5421 (Airport Security).