Atlanta International Airport, named after former Atlanta mayors William B. Hartsfield and Maynard Jackson, is one of the busiest and most efficient airports in the world, located 7 miles south of the Downtown Atlanta District. It is the busiest airport in the country, handling three simultaneous landings and offering over 200 nonstop destinations, with one-third being international. It is also home to the headquarters of Delta Airlines, employs 60,000 people, and has been the busiest airport worldwide since 1998.
Airport Stats & Facts
ATL Airport is the busiest airport worldwide since 1998. It sits on the former Atlanta Speedway site, and now is home to the headquarters of Delta Airlines
On average, 275,000 passengers use the airport each day, amounting to over 100M travelers per year. About 60 thousand people are directly or indirectly employed by the airport, making Atlanta Airport Georgia's number 1 employer.
Daily, there are approximately 2,700 arrivals or departures, serving more than 150 U.S. destinations as well as over 75 international destinations.
There is even a dog park with 1 thousand ft square of space for animals in transit, as well as service animals.
Maps, Airlines & Amenities
Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Airport (ATL) Terminals
- 2020 Airport Service Quality Awards (ASQ) for "Best Airport By Size and Region (over forty million passengers annually in North America)" as well as "Best Hygiene Measures By Region (North America)". The ASQ Departures program, which was awarded by Airports Council International in (ACI), has been the benchmark for airport passenger satisfaction. It now includes nearly 400 airports from 95 countries. This year marks the debut of the Hygiene Measures category.
- 2017 - Global Efficiency Excellence Award for the 14th year in a row by the Air Transport Research Society ATRS.
- 2017 - Best Airport Dining Award by Global Travel Magazine.
- 2016 - World’s Busiest Airport 19th year by Airports Council International.
- 2015 - Top US Airport for Transit Access by Global Gateway Alliance.
- Airport peak hours are morning hours and holidays.
- Arrive 2 hours( peak travel time 2.5 hours) before an international flight departure and 90 minutes before a domestic flight departure to account for ATL airport security wait times and any possible flight delays.
- Prior to leaving your house to catch your flight- take the following steps:
- 1. Contact your airline 72 hours prior to scheduled departure to confirm your flight, as non-confirmation empowers your airline to cancel your reservation.
- 2. Make sure that your name on the passport matches the name on the ticket.
- 3. Take a few minutes to look at the Atlanta Airport map before heading to the airport for a flight.
- 4. To get to the Domestic Terminal (on I-85/75 southbound through downtown Atlanta), use exit 242.
- 5. To get to the International Terminal and I-75, use exit 239. ATL is also directly accessible via the MARTA's Red/Gold rail line.
Five steps from check-in to boarding using technology:
1. If traveling with a handbag only: check-in at home online with your airline; on Arrival at the Airport proceed directly to security control.
2. Attach the baggage tag to your checked bag, then proceed to the baggage drop machine (look at screens for location) using the scanner to scan your bags.
3. At E-Gates past security control - scan your boarding pass and proceed to security control.
4. Passengers heading to a non-Schengen destination or foreign airports, use the Passport scanner: put passport into the scanner and stand on the marked spot for camera view. Remove first glasses, hat, while a photo is taken.
5. At the boarding gate use the e-boarding kiosk: place a boarding pass onto the scanner, then proceed to board your plane.
- TSA & American Airlines together implemented a new screening technology with automated security screening lanes (ASCL) & CT scanners - reducing security screening time by nearly 30 percent.
- Clear offers the latest biometric screening service.
- Eligible passengers may use the MPC (Mobile Passport Control) app, which can be downloaded free from Apple APP or Google Play Stores, or over the Airport's free WiFi system.
- Customer Service can be reached at 1-800-897-1910 / fax 1-404-530-7384.
- For arriving flights: ATL arriving flight status provides arrival times, delays, time to land, and gate info.
- For departing flights: ATL departing flight status lists actual vs scheduled departure times, flight delays, map tracking, and SEA airport gate info.
- To get the best fares at Atlanta airport, book a Flight at ATL.
Atlanta Georgia Airport has two Main Terminals:
1. Domestic Terminal (TD) - Concourses A, B, C, D, and T.
2. Maynard Jackson International Terminal - Concourses E and F. This terminal is 1 mile from the Domestic and is connected by free underground Plane Train serving all domestic and international terminal and concourses.
For terminal details open ATL Terminal Map and scroll down to the detailed text; for Parking facilities and fees open Parking Map to see all parking options.
The Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Airport serves various airlines like Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines and many more.
View the full list of airlines served at ATL Airport.
There are numerous on-site parking lots at ATL, and also more affordable long-term airport parking lots near the airport.
The passengers have several transportation options after arriving at the airport for ground transport to their next destination. Some of the transportation options include airport shuttles, car rentals, buses, and trains. In addition, many passengers also utilize cab services like Uber, Lyft, and taxis.
Buses & Trains
The passengers can opt for bus services to go to their destination. Atlanta's MARTA Buses and their many routes are listed on their bus schedule (https://www.itsmarta.com/bus-schedules.aspx) - or e-mail: [email protected]
Atlanta’s MARTA Trains are very efficient, check out the train schedule or contact the Customer Service at 404-848-5000 or e-mail: [email protected]
Airport Shuttle Services can be used to travel anywhere from the ATL airport. There are many different shuttle and transfer services, you can easily get a ride to any nearby location.
Airport Car Rentals
Car Rentals can be easily found at the Atlanta Airport. There are numerous car rental agencies onsite at the airport and well-known car rental providers offer airport travelers a large variety of vehicles to choose from.
Amenities & Services
To make your stay enjoyable, the Hartsfield Jackson ATL Airport provides visitors with different amenities and services:
- Restaurants, cafes, and bars.
- Stores, gift shops, and local souvenir shops.
- Shoe shine stations and massage bars.
- Multiple art installations and exhibits on display.
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the entire airport.
- Currency exchange.
Passenger Pickup and Drop-off
- After passengers leave the aircraft, a corridor guides them to escalators down to the arrivals level.
- People can wait in the arrivals hall to meet the passengers arriving aboard international flights at concourses E and F. The ground transportation area, passenger pickup curb, and hourly parking facility are just outside the arrivals hall.
The Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport is owned by the City of Atlanta and operated by the Atlanta Department of Aviation.
Address: 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA, 30320, United States
Phone: (800) 897-1910
Did you lose an item at the airport? Lost and Found
Atlanta Airport: A Brief History Timeline
- April 16, 1925, Mayor Walter Sims signed a five-year lease on 287 acres abandoned auto racetrack named the Atlanta Speedway. As a part of the agreement, this land was renamed Candler Field after its former owner’s family including Coca Cola tycoon, Asa Candler.
- In 1948, Candler Field was renamed as Atlanta Municipal Airport.
- In 1957, Atlanta became the busiest airport in the world with more than two million passengers passing through.
- On September 21, 1980, a new terminal opened which covered an area of 2.5 million square feet and was designed to accommodate up to 55 million passengers per year.
- In 1999, the Development Program was established by Hartsfield Jackson’s leadership, known as Focus On The Future, which involved various construction projects with the goal to handle a projected demand of 121 million passengers in 2015.
- On October 20, 2003, the airport was renamed Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport to honor former mayor Maynard Jackson.
- The airport is the largest employment center in Georgia and employs around 55,300 airlines, concessionaires, the federal government, City of Atlanta, and airport tenant employees.
- On March 10, 2016, the final 20-year plan was finalized which included modernization of existing terminals, extension and expansion of concourses, a new park-and-ride lot, and more.
- In 2019 (pre-covid), the ATL airport served over 110 million passengers.
Where is baggage claim for international flights?
Asked by Kim - Thu, 5 January
At Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), the baggage claim area for international flights is located in the international terminal, also known as Terminal F. Terminal F is located on the lower level of the airport, and the baggage claim area is near the center of the terminal. Once you have exited the secure area of the terminal after your flight, you can follow the signs to the baggage claim area to retrieve your luggage. If you need further assistance finding the baggage claim area, you can ask airport staff or look for the baggage claim directory signs located throughout the terminal.
Where is Gate D8
Asked by Pam Barbara - Wed, 4 January
Gate D8 at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is located in the Domestic Terminal (also known as Terminal D). Terminal D is one of the airport's seven terminals and is used by many domestic airlines. The gate locations within Terminal D are organized alphabetically, so you can generally find Gate D8 by looking for the gates in the D concourse. The D concourse is located on the upper level of Terminal D. You can use the airport's terminal maps, which are available on the airport's website or in the terminal, to find your way to Gate D8. If you need further assistance, you can ask airport staff for directions.
What do I need to do if I have lost my parking ticket for the garage?
Asked by Kathleen - Tue, 18 October
You can contact the parking customer service line at (404) 530-6725.
Where is the international terminals cell phone waiting lot?
Asked by Robin - Fri, 7 October
We didn't find a separate cell phone waiting lot for international terminals.
Where are the currency exchange locations?
Asked by Terry Nash - Fri, 30 September
There are several currency exchanges located throughout the airport.
Is the Chophouse open on Mondays?
Asked by Helen Adams - Tue, 27 September
Yes, Atlanta Chophouse & Brewery is open on Mondays.
Can you walk from Terminal A to Terminal B?
Asked by Brian - Sun, 18 September
Is there an open, foreign currency exchange location?
Asked by john wright - Sat, 17 September
We didn't find a currency exchange at this airport.
Can you check in concourse F for domestic flights?
Asked by Ruth collins - Tue, 13 September
Terminal F is only for international flights.
Is an hour and 15 minutes enough time to arrive in terminal b and get to the international terminal?
Asked by Sharon witt - Thu, 1 September
Yes, that should be enough time to get from one terminal to the other.
Where is Terminal N?
Asked by Gerhard - Tue, 30 August
We didn't find a Terminal N on the map for this airport.
How do I and who do I send a report about what a worker in the food court in terminal B did to help me? I would like her boss to know how good of a worker and person she is.
Asked by SHARI E CLAIRE - Mon, 22 August
The phone number for guest relations is (800) 897-1910. They should be able to help you find the employee so that she can be recognized.
is there a money exchange place?
Asked by Maria Helen Fodor - Sat, 20 August
There are currency exchanges in each concourse at this airport.
Is it possible to convert dollars to euros at the airport?
Asked by Bill - Thu, 11 August
Which economy parking lot is closest to the Delta departure terminal?
Asked by Jeanette - Wed, 6 July
The South Economy Parking is closer to the Delta departure terminal.
How do you connect to the airport's Wi-Fi Network?
Asked by Nilesh - Thu, 23 June
The Airport's Wi-Fi Network is called SSID and should show up as able to connect on your Wi-Fi-ready device while at the airport. No passcode is required.
Does one arrive and depart Southwest airlines in the same terminal?
Asked by Dee Heitman - Fri, 13 May
Southwest operates out of Terminal N - Domestic (North) at this airport, so arriving and departing flights should go out of the same terminal. However, in some cases this terminal can change, so it's best to check with Southwest directly.
How do I get from the American Airlines terminal to the rental car location?
Asked by Don O'Connor - Thu, 5 May
When you leave the American Airlines terminal you would head west and turn back south at the Frontier Airlines check-in to the main circle and continue until you get to IHOP. At IHOP turn west again and that hallway will take you directly to the rental car facility.
Which concourse terminal does American Airlines use?
Asked by kerry smith - Sat, 9 April
American Airlines uses Terminal N - Domestic (North) at this airport.
Where is my bags / luggage?
Asked by Geraldine Williams - Sat, 2 April
Please contact your airline directly for any lost or delayed luggage. Good luck!
Am looking for displaced baggage.
Asked by Miriam Cole - Sun, 20 March
Please contact your airline directly for lost baggage - they are the only ones that can help. We wish you the best of luck!
Is there Covid testing?
Asked by Pj - Sun, 6 March
We could not find any COVID testing facilities currently at this airport. However, there are many options nearby.
How long does it take to travel from concourse F to concourse C?
Asked by anne greif - Fri, 4 March
You can go from Concourse F to Concourse C at ATL airport either by walk or by shuttle. It takes 20 min if you opt for a walking route whereas if you are traveling with a shuttle it will take 11 to 21 minutes.
How to pick up a passenger from the N terminal?
Asked by Steve Lawley - Fri, 25 February
You will see clearly marked lanes for passenger pick-up (arriving flights) and drop-off (departing flights) once you approach the terminal. Each exit door is numbered as per the sequence, hence the person to be picked up needs to tell you which door he/she is using. Then you can reach them for pickup easily.
Is there a a hotel connected to the airport?
Asked by Denise Piche' - Mon, 21 February
Is there a Cellphone Lot?
Asked by alena - Thu, 17 February
Yes, there is a cellphone waiting area. This Cellphone lot is located on the S Terminal parkway.
Where is the pickup area for arriving Delta flights?
Asked by Newton Babcock - Wed, 9 February
Terminal S - Domestic (South) or at the International terminal is the area where most Delta Air Lines flights arrive. Another option for domestic passengers is to use the south short term parking lots.
Can you pick up a passenger at the international terminal if the are arriving at gate E6 on a domestic flight ?
Asked by C west - Wed, 9 February
You, in theory, could pick a passenger up there. However, it would be much easier to pick them up from Concourse E.
Is there a hotel in this airport?
Asked by Donna Wolf - Sun, 30 January
While there are no hotels directly connected to this airport, there are a large number of hotels & motels located close to the airport grounds. However, walking is not advised.
Are baggage carts available at the rental car return center for transporting bags to the terminal?
Asked by Ignatz - Thu, 27 January
Baggage carts are available at the rental car center. If you are returning your car there, you may pick one up and proceed to your terminal via the Sky Train, which allows for luggage carts.
How do i get to parking at international terminal?
Asked by bill - Sun, 23 January
Parking for International flights is located on the airport property, and is accessible via a short parking shuttle ride from the terminal. There are both a short-term (hourly) garage and a long-term parking garage. To get there follow the highway signs to tor input 'Atlanta airport international terminal' into your GPS.
Hello, I am trying to figure out if we are flying Jetblue into Atlanta (from Boston) and flying out with Delta (to Pensacola), do we have to go through security again. We booked each leg independently so we will have to get our luggage from baggage claim and check our bags on to the next flight. Even if it's domestic, since we have to go to baggage claim, will we have to go through security again?
Asked by Rosemary Dalton - Mon, 17 January
You can ask Jetblue for your options when you check in. That said, Domestic baggage claim is located outside of security area at Denver airport. So you would need to retrieve the baggage and then check in with Delta as if you were flying out of DEN. If you have a short connection time, you might want to consider CLEAR and/or TSAPre service to speed your way through security. You can get 2 months of CLEAR for free here.
I have a delta flight tomorrow, leaving for South Korea. What concourse will my flight be in?
Asked by jinnesza rejolio perdomo - Sat, 15 January
All international flights depart & arrive at Concourse E.
I am picking my husband up at 7:30pm tonight from Delta flight. Where is the best place to meet him? I noticed things have changed around quite a bit
Asked by Susan - Thu, 13 January
For passenger pickup, your best bet is to park in the cell phone waiting area, located on S. Terminal Parkway. Once your passenger has cleared security and has claimed baggage, have them call you, and pickup curbside outside the arrivals area.
Where do I go to claim my checked bags on Delta flight 1976 from Bahamas to Atlanta>
Asked by Denise - Sat, 8 January
To see where your baggage claim area is located, check the arrival boards located throughout the terminals. Baggage pickup is usually located in the terminal where your flight arrives into.
My suitcase wheel just blew…where can I buy a new suitcase new Concourse C?
Asked by Tracy - Thu, 6 January
There is a Brookstone in C Centerpoint, which should sell luggage. It is open from 9am - 6pm.
Hello, Are there printers available to print health visa's if a person COVID test is late coming back? My wife and I are scheduled to leave for the Bahamas in a few weeks and with the surge, test results are delayed. We are thinking if we can get the test and are awaiting results to fly to Atlanta and if the results don't clear looking for a flight to Miami/Ft L, or renting a car and driving. Thanks.
Asked by Lance LaJoy - Thu, 6 January
There is a business center across from gate T10, which is open Sun thru Fri 5:45am until 8pm; and Sat 7am-6pm
Where do I park to pick up arriving passengers to concourse E?
Asked by David - Sun, 2 January
The best option to park while you pick up passengers is to use the hourly parking lot, located directly across from Terminal North.
Are there any cardless atms at the airport?
Asked by ava mallick - Sun, 2 January
No, this does not seem to be a service that this airport provides.
What terminal is American Airlines located, North or South ?
Asked by Norvis Dunson - Sat, 1 January
How long does it take to get from the Domestic Terminal to Concorse E?
Asked by graham bigelow - Wed, 29 December
Getting to the domestic (A, B, C, D, &T) and international concourses (E & F) is fast and easy. Simply hop on the automated Plane Train, which loops 24/7 through all terminals at 2-minute intervals.
Follow the signs in the terminals to the lower level (0). Most concourses are about a quarter-mile from each other, meaning each stop is only a few minutes from the prior stop.
Map to international terminal
Asked by Ruth Fruit - Sat, 20 November
Is there a smoking area?
Asked by James Walker - Thu, 18 November
No. Like many airports in the United States, this is a smoke-free facility.
Do you have to park to drop people off?
Asked by Betty Johnson - Wed, 17 November
No, you can drop passengers curbside, but you must stay with your vehicle at all times.
What gate is the tram closest to in Terminal C & D?
Asked by Diane - Wed, 17 November
Check out the Terminal Map, you will be able to see the tram (runs down the middle) with respect to the C and D gates.
My itinerary shows arriving at Terminal T-S from RDU and then departing from Terminal T-I to LHR. Do you have a map showing where these terminals are?
Asked by Eddie Conlon - Wed, 17 November
We sure do, see the Atlanta Airport Terminal Map page. Note that the train runs right down the middle of the Concourses.
Do you have a free phone lot to park at for picking up passengers?
Asked by Tom - Wed, 17 November
Yes Hartsfield-Jackson has a 160 space free cell phone waiting lot, located along the South Terminal Parkway.
Can you get Uber on F Concourse?
Asked by Sheila - Tue, 16 November
As of November 15, 2021, rideshare services including Uber and Lyft have been relocated to a dedicated area outside the North Parking Garage. Travelers arriving at the south terminal will be directed toward the north terminal. Travelers will need to take an escalator/elevator to the lower level and walk towards the parking decks.
How to get to Turkish Airlines from Southwest?
Asked by Nargiza - Tue, 16 November
Southwest Airlines typically uses Concourse C, but we suggest you use the real-time flight tracker to confirm your arrival gate. International Terminal is Concourse F, where Turkish would depart. To get from C to F, take the train between the concourses. This will take approx 10 minutes. You can also walk, double that time to 20 minutes.
Can someone tell me if Gate A1 is close to Gate B12?
Asked by Christine - Tue, 9 November
How is the ventilation in the airport terminals? How many air exchanges per hour?
Asked by Marcia - Sun, 7 November
Where is the closest parking lot if traveling out on Alaskan Airlines ?
Asked by Denise Calloway - Tue, 2 November
What is the best way to go from Delta domestic to International Terminal?
Asked by Sharon Taksel - Mon, 1 November
Is there an Apple store
Asked by Mercedes - Mon, 1 November
Where is Terminal S?
Asked by nancy - Sun, 31 October
There's no Terminal S at this airport - just a Domestic and an International Terminal, and concourses T, B, A, C, D and E.
Is there an airport shuttle from this airport to the Chatanooga TN airport? How often does it run?How much does it cost? How long does it take?
Asked by Elizabeth Auffenberg - Thu, 28 October
Where is the "International" terminal (F) & parking located on the field?
Asked by Phillip A. Pahl - Thu, 28 October
Where can I get COVID tested?
Asked by Sandy - Wed, 27 October
Where is baggage claim?
Asked by David Reid - Wed, 27 October
Where is the clock tower located?
Asked by Shannon - Wed, 27 October
Are Delta Skycaps back in service?
Asked by Matt - Tue, 26 October
Where is Terminal N for Spirit Airlines?
Asked by George Brogdon - Tue, 26 October
If it is allowed, what is the process for meeting someone at arrival gate for pickup?
Asked by SUSAN - Tue, 26 October
Is there a currency exchange facility at the airport?
Asked by Veronica Bartosik - Mon, 25 October
Hi! Can we park at the Park Ride overnight? We have a week long trip and would like to know if we can leave our car there for a week?
Asked by Joy - Sun, 24 October
What are the hours of operation for security to get to the terminals?
Asked by Charles Barton - Sat, 23 October
Where do I get a taxi after arriving tonight at 2:30 AM from Frontier Air?
Asked by Kathy Walker - Mon, 18 October
Where is the Southwest Airlines Terminal?
Asked by Elaine - Mon, 18 October
How do I get a wheelchair assistance from car rental skytrain to Southwest terminal?
Asked by Elaine - Mon, 18 October
Where is the cellphone parking area?
Asked by Patty Gleeson - Sun, 17 October
Where is the clear me enrollment facility?
Asked by Steve - Sun, 17 October
What restaurants are available in the Southwest Airlines Terminal?
Asked by Claudette - Sun, 17 October
Is there a Bank of America ATM?
Asked by Gabriela Garcia - Sun, 17 October
Where is Delta Airlines curbside baggage check-in?
Asked by Mark - Sun, 17 October
I have a international flight to Turkey. Where should I be dropped off to have access to a luggage cart?
Asked by Rebe - Sun, 17 October
I am arriving at gate D15 and my connecting flight is leaving from Gate A5, how long will it take me? I only have 30 minutes, do I have to get on a tram?
Asked by Diane Degenhart - Sat, 16 October
Where is Starbucks on terminal T?
Asked by Lori - Fri, 15 October
I am flying in on Southwest 2467 and 40 mins later leave on SW 1650.I have a disability and am wondering if I need to request a ride from one to another?
Asked by Robert S Hand Jr - Thu, 14 October
I lost my daily parking ticket what do I do?
Asked by Melinda - Sun, 10 October
If you have lost your daily parking ticket while at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), you will need to pay the daily rate to exit the parking lot. To do this, you can follow these steps:
1. Proceed to the parking lot exit and stop at the pay station.
2. Press the button marked "Lost Ticket" or "No Ticket."
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to pay the daily rate. This will typically involve inserting your payment card or cash into the machine.
4. Once your payment has been accepted, the gate will open and you can exit the parking lot.
If you have any issues with the pay station or have trouble making a payment, you can ask for assistance from a parking lot attendant or call the airport's parking customer service hotline for help. It is always a good idea to keep track of your parking ticket while you are at the airport to avoid any issues when it comes time to leave.
What exit number from I-75 do I take for the international terminal at Atlanta Airport - and where would I park to go into the terminal with my wife and to help her check in. She's on a flight to France and then to Florence , Italy?
Asked by Ed D Watkins - Sat, 9 October
Could you please give specific directions on how to get to the skytrain, following the signs posted in the airport has not been effective we visited in Dec 2020 and Oct 2021, are going back tonight and need help because we will be close on time getting to the rental car center before it closes.
Asked by Marie - Fri, 8 October
Is there a place to get a PCR test for Covid and a quick turnaround for results inside the airport?
Asked by Rebecca - Fri, 8 October
Do you need to reserve parking ahead of time or can you just show up day of?
Asked by kb - Fri, 8 October
All parking facilities are first come first serve.
Should my TSA precheck be listed on my boarding pass?
Asked by Patricia Hawkins - Wed, 6 October
I am flying to Europe next week. My flight originates in Augusta, GA and connects through this airport. I need to find an ATM to withdraw Euros. Please tell me the location of ATMS to withdraw Euros and whether I need to exit the terminal to access the ATM and go through security again.
Asked by Linda - Tue, 5 October
Is there still a group of taxis waiting for passengers at the airport, or should I book one ahead of time?
Asked by Wendy - Tue, 5 October
Where will I park to pick up passenger from Delta Airlines?
Asked by M Juneau - Tue, 5 October
How can I request a wheelchair to get to a terminal gate?
Asked by Michael Meehan - Tue, 5 October
I have 45 minutes between flight landing and next flight. I am coming in at gate B31 and leaving from Gate D41. Do I have enough time?
Asked by Mary-anne - Mon, 4 October
How do I get from Delta arrival to an Alaska Airlines departure?
Asked by Michele Ragazzo - Mon, 4 October
I arrive tomorrow on Southwest flight into Domestic Gate C6 and departing Delta at International Terminal Gate E27. I am carrying baggage. May I get a boarding pass at Delta International Terminal Gate E27?
Asked by Rebecca - Mon, 4 October
I had to park in hourly parking because the economy lot was full. Do I have to still pay hourly rates for 9 days of parking?
Asked by Sonja L Henderson - Mon, 4 October
Where is the Greyhound bus location at ATL?
Asked by Marvin - Sun, 3 October
Are there offices to rent by the hour?
Asked by Vlh howell - Sat, 2 October
Where do I meet a domestic arriving passenger?
Asked by mark - Fri, 1 October
Are there curbside check in locations on south terminal lower level?
Asked by John Miller - Fri, 1 October
I’m getting off Delta Airlines. Wow do I get to the Southwest baggage claim?
Asked by David Johns - Fri, 1 October
Where do I park for a passenger pickup coming in from Seattle on Alaska Airlines? I do not want to get out of my vehicle.
Asked by Sue - Tue, 21 September
Where are Smarte Cartes located?
Asked by Anne - Mon, 20 September