Shared-ride shuttles (available during flight hours, providing services to hotels, convention centers, businesses and residences).
You can choose between local and regional shuttles (share-rides)--Local shuttles run about 15 minutes apart, and Regional shuttles depart 30 minutes to an hour.
- Shuttle services to mid- and downtown Atlanta & Buckhead depart every 15 mins and include vans, minibuses & Charter buses - operated by A-National Limousine (tel. 404-941-3440 or 877-799-6282; fax 404-762-5007, or visit www.taass.net.
- The international shuttle connector also offers separate services to the rental car center, a 15-minute ride, and to the domestic terminal's ground transportation center at its west end, where passengers can make connection to their gates, or parking areas, or to the MARTA train to downtown.
NOTE: New Pick-up Location for Lyft & Uber as of August 16, 2017: (Lyft Rideshare (https://www.lyft.com/airports/atl) and Uber Rideshare (https://get.uber.com) Lyft & Uber pickup at: While pick-up locations at the International Terminal remains the same - pickup for the other terminals has moved to the North & South Economy Lots - signs will guide passengers to it. (Drop-off locations remain the same at North & South roadways, immediately adjacent to the departure areas.) Lyft & Uber customers must confirm their pickup 'only after arriving at one of the designated locations'.
Atlanta's MARTA Buses and their many routes are listed at: www.marta.com/bus-routes-by-route.aspx - or e-mail: sutserv[email protected]
Greyhound Flightlink is located in Terminal North, lower level (from baggage claim area use the escalator down). For reservation call 1-888-287-6359 or visit: www.greyhound.com.
Atlanta's MARTA Trains - Gold & Red Lines - start at Atlanta Airport; both connect to the Green & Blue lines at 'Five Points'. For more information visit www.itsmarta.com/bus-schedules.aspx - or contact the Customer Service at 404-848-5000 or e-mail: [email protected]
- The Gold Line ends at Doraville station on I-85;
- the Red line ends at North Spring and GA-400 roads - but after 7pm only operates between North Spring & Lindbergh, requiring transfer to continue trip.
- The Blue line runs east to west from Indian Creek to Hamilton Holmes, with transfer to yellow & gold lines at Five Points.
- The Green line runs a shorter distande east to west from Edgewood to Bankhead, with transfer to yellow & red lines at Five Points.
Rail Stations (in alphbetical order):
Airport, Arts Center, Ashby, Avondale, Bankhead, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Chamblee, Civic Center, College Park, Decatur, Dome/GWCC/Philips/CNN, Doraville, Dunwoody, East Lake, East Point, Edgewood/Candler Park, Five Points, Garnett, Georgia State, Hamilton Holmes, Indian Creek, Inman Park/Reynoldstown, Kensington, King Memorial, Lakewood/Ft. McPherson, Lenox, Lindbergh Center, Medical Center, Midtown, North Avenue, North Springs, Oakland City, Peachtree Center*, Sandy Springs, Vine City, West End, West Lake
*Amtrak: Amtrak is not on-Airport grounds - located in Atlanta at Peachtree N.W; tel. 800-872-7245 or visit: www.amtrak.com). For door-to-door service to Amtrak call A-National Management Svcs. at 404-941-3440. To schedule reservations call 404-941-3441.