Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Louis Armstrong New Orleans Airport has 3 concourses all housed under the single main terminal building. The building has three levels and offers all airport facilities.
There are three levels of the MSY airport.
Level 1: Arrivals and Baggage Claim area. Ground transportation options are also available at this level.
Level 2: Departures, check-in and ticketing. Concourses A, B, and C are located at this level. Other important facilities at this level include valet parking, hotel shuttles and the economy park and ride shuttle.
Concourse A has 5 gates labelled gates A1 and A3-6.
Concourse B has 11 gates B2-9 and B11/12 and B16.
Concourse C has 16 gates C1-C16.
Level 3: This level houses all airline check in facilities and includes parking lots and garages. Some international arrivals for concourses are processed in the Main Terminal Level 3.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around MSY airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include Parish Provisions, Panda Express, and Dylan's Candy Bar in the Terminal area; CNBC, Where Traveler, and Great American Bagel Panini in Concourse B; Fleurty Girl, The Munch Factory, and Brighton in Concourse C.
The security checkpoints at MSY airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Louis Armstrong New Orleans Airport Security Wait Times Page.
There are several airline lounges in the MSY airport. On level 1 there is Stage near baggage claim and United Club lounge in the lounge area. On level 2 there is another United Club lounge near Gate C7 while there are two more lounges under construction: be relax and M.A.C. On level 3 there is the Club MSY near Concourse A and Delta Sky Club.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Keep your identification documents and others items of need in a small carry-on bag
- Check with your respective airlines for the baggage limit and other related rules
- When travelling with kids, keep items to keep them busy and engaged such as games, laptops, books, snacks, or others depending on their interest
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies
- In case of lost items:
- The MSY airport lost/found is located on Level one inside the baggage claim area
- Call the airport at (504) 303-7790
- You can also call the TSA at (504) 463-2252