Emergency / Medical Servicesat Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport
McCarran Medical at Terminal 1, located at Shopping & Dining Esplanade -provides basic medical care & vaccinations.
Physical Therapy is available from 'Select Physical Therapy' at Terminal 3, E gates.
People With Special Needs / Persons With Disabilities
Family member or caretaker taking you to the gate will have to stop by your airline counter to get a 'non-flying boarding pass'.
McCarran International Airport is ADA-compliant throughout the airport including:
1. TDD phones for the hearing-impaired are in both terminals. The TDD inftion line is 702.261.3111.
2. For Visual Paging dial 'O' on any of the white courtesy phones, or call 702-261-5211 - paging text will be displayed on the Flight Information screens.
3. For Courtesy wheelchairs dial '5475' on any of the white courtesy phones, or call 702-261-5475. Wheel chair accessible family restrooms, taxis & shuttles with lifts are also available.
4. Disabled parking is available. Vehicles must display a valid Disabled license plate or placard.
5. The RTC Paratransit Shuttle service at Terminals 1 & 3 takes reservatins: vist RTC website or call 702.228.400 /TD 702.676.1834. Shuttle stops: At T1 on ground level, outside the doors, at T3 on the ground level, outside exit door 5.