Your Guide to Airlines Serving Memphis Airport
Memphis Airport (MEM) is a major hub for air travel in the southern United States, serving millions of passengers each year. There are several major air carriers that provide service for Memphis Airport, including Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, and Southwest Airlines. In total, there are over 100 daily flights and nonstop service to over 30 destinations.
Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is the largest air carrier serving Memphis Airport, with over 60 daily flights and nonstop service to over 20 destinations. Delta offers flights to major cities across the United States, as well as international destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean.
American Airlines is another major air carrier serving Memphis Airport, with over 30 daily flights and nonstop service to over 10 destinations. American Airlines offers flights to major cities across the United States, as well as international destinations in Canada and Mexico.
Southwest Airlines is a popular low-cost carrier that provides service for Memphis Airport, with over 20 daily flights and nonstop service to several destinations. Southwest Airlines offers flights to major cities across the United States, as well as international destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean.
Note that the above information can change at any time. See a complete list of airlines served, including terminal locations below:
Air Traveler ResourcesThanks for visiting the Airlines Served page - scroll down for the list of airlines serving MEM. As your hub for information about Memphis Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the MEM airline lounges are located.
- If your flight is arriving from another city and you need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.