is there short term parking for Terminal B
Is there a short term parking lot next to Terminal Bns 01/09/2019
can I exchange mexican pesos coins for US currency here?bg 09/29/2018
If you fly into Terminal A can you go to Terminal B w [more]OneSeaSun4Fun 05/12/2018
Missing item from my bags
I had a good club taken from my travel bag- whom do I [more]John 03/17/2018
SJC Airport is only 4 km north of San Jose - ideally situated at or near major highways: off Highways 85 & 87 (Skyport Drive exit), both of which connect to I-280 and to Hwy 101.
Arriving by car at the Airport:
- If you are picking up or dropping of passengers, stop your vehicle curbside in front of either Terminals A or B to actively load/unload.
- Solo passengers must park their car in the parking lot and bring baggage to curbside check-in or the ticket counter (use Smarte Cartes for your baggage).
- An alternate drop-off area is on Martin Avenue, at the back of the Long-term parking lot. At the drop-off point, proceed to shuttle stop L and wait at the designated bus stop for the shuttle that will take you to your terminal. Shuttles arrive every five minutes.
For regularly updated recorded message about roads, terminals and parking call (408) 501-0630.
With 10.8 million passengers in 2016, and three runways, Silicon Valley's Airport is served by domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
New airline Routes:
Southwest: as of June 2017 to Reno
AeroMexico: as of July 2017 to Guadalahara, MX
Alaska: as of 8/28/17 to Austin & Tucson; as of 9/20/17 to Los Angeles; as of 2/16/18 to Dallas Love
Current International Destinations and their Airlines (AL):
- Beijing via Hainan AL
- Cabo San Lucas via Alaska AL
- Frankfurt via Lufthansa AL
- Guadalajara via Alaska & AeroMexico, Volaris & AeroMexico ALs
- London Heathrow via British Airways
- Shanghai via Air China
- Tokyo Narita via All Nippon ANA
- Vancouver via Air Canada (Vancouver offers US pre-clearance).
Airlines, their tel. number, Terminal, Curbside check-in (CCI); & Minimum check-in time (MCT) with bags prior to departure:
- AeroMexico, 800-237-6639 - at TA; MC: 1 hour
- Air Canada, 888,247-2262 - at TA; MC: 60 mins
- Air China, 800-882-8122 - at TA; MC: 60 mins
- Alaska, 800-426-0333 - at TB; MCT: 40 mins
- American, 800-433-7300 - at TA; MCT: 45 mins
- ANA (All Nippon), 800-235-9262 - at TA; MCT: 60 mins (directconnections to: Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Delhi, Bankgkok, Manilla....)
- British Airways, 800-247-9297 - at TB; MCT: 60 mins
- Delta, 800-221-1212 - at TA; MCT: 45 mins with/ 30 mins no bags
- Hainan Airlines, 888-688-8813 - at TB; MCT: 60 mins
- Hawaiian Airlines, 800-367-5320 - at TA; CCI; MCT: 45 mins
- JetBlue, 800-538-2583 - at TA; MCT: 40 mins with/ 30 mins no bags
- Lufthansa, 800-645-3880 - at TB; MCT: 60 mins
- Southwest, 800-435-9792 - at TB; MCT: 90 mins with/ 60 mins no bags
- United, 800-241-6522 - at TA; MCT: 30 mins
- Volaris, 866-988-3527 - at TA, MCT: one hour
Mineta /Silicon Valley Airport has two terminals - TA & TB, served by a free shuttle. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.