Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The passenger terminal complex at Ontario Airport consists of three operational terminals - T2 & T4 & the small International Arrivals Terminal. From East to West, Terminal 4 and nearby Terminal 2 are followed by the International Arrivals Terminal at the ONT Airport.
Terminal 2 has gates 201-212 and is served Alaska, JetBlue, United, Delta, Frontier, China Airlines (Departures), and Volaris (Departures).
There are 04 AED Stations inside this terminal, one each at Gates 203, 204, 210, and 211. The lounge Area is located at Gate 210, Nursing Room across Gate 207, and ATM across Gate 206 near the entrance. There is a Pet Area near Gate 210. This facility is also available outside the Terminal area at the far end.
Other services and amenities include one unisex restroom at the center, three male and female restrooms, 07 Water Fountains, two Phones (one at Gate 209 and the other near the ATM), and a PPE vending machine across Gate 207 near the entrance area.
To get better oriented, see the Ontario International Airport Terminal 2 Map (ONT Map).
Terminal 4 has gates 401-414 and is served by American Airlines and Southwest.
There are 04 AED Stations inside this terminal, one each at Gates 404, 405, 410, and 411. You’ll find phones at 05 locations: One each near gates 404, 405, and 410, and two at either side of the entrance gates. A Lounge Area is near Gate 411 and a Nursing Room across Gate 407 with an ATM next to it near the entrance. There is a Pet Area near Gate 410. This facility is also available outside the Terminal area at the far end.
Other services and amenities include one unisex restroom at the center, three male and female restrooms, 06 Water Fountains, and a PPE vending machine across Gate 408 near the entrance area.
To get better oriented, see the Ontario International Airport Terminal 4 Map (ONT Map).
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around ONT airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include Cross Grain Brewhouse (Gate 204), Wolfgang Puck Pizza (Gate 206), and Author’s Bookstore (Gate 208) at Terminal 2; and Cali Market (Gate 404), Einstein Bros. Bagels (Gate 407), and Jake’s Bar (Gate 409) at Terminal 4.
The security checkpoints at the ONT airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the terminal gates. There is the City of Ontario Police & Fire Departments for security and emergency fire drill.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Ontario International Airport Security Wait Times Page.
There is an Escape Lounge located inside both terminals of the airport. Inside Terminal 2 you can find it near Gate 210, and inside Terminal 4 it is available at Gate 410. The operating hours of the lounge are from 4:30 am - 11:00 pm.
International Arrivals & Transfers
Both Terminal 2 and 4 handle international flights without any requirement of preclearance of customs. For more information about the terminals, please see the Terminal information above.
- Arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- When traveling with kids, keep items to keep them busy and engaged such as games, laptops, books, snacks, or others depending on their interest
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies
- In case of lost items:
- There is a lot and found desk in Terminal 2 at the back of the information desk
- Items are kept at the lost and found for only 90 days and are disposed-off later
- Call (909) 544-5128 for items lost at the airport
- Call your airline for lost items inside the aircraft, departure lounge, or at the ticket counters