Palm Beach International Airport Map & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Palm Beach International Airport is situated at a point where it can serve the air trade area of Palm Beach County as well as the four counties surrounding the area. It can be found 2.5 miles west of downtown West Palm Beach and merely 3.5 miles west of Palm Beach.
The PBI Airport is located next to the I-95 and can be easily reached from all over Palm Beach County.
The main terminal at the PBI airport has four levels: Level 1, 2, 3, and 4. It houses three concourse areas: Concourse A, B, and C.
Level One is the Arrivals level and houses Ground Transportation, Baggage Claim, Automated Reservation Centers, and Rental Cars.
Level Two is the Departures level and houses all gate areas, Primeclass Lounge, Delta Club Room, TravelEx Currency Exchange and Business Center, TSA PreCheck, Private Nursing Suites, All Earth Elements Spa, Lost and Found, Putting Green, and Restaurants & Shops.
Level Three is the Ticketing level and houses the Airline Ticket Counters, Curbside Baggage Check In, and Passenger Check In.
Level Four houses the Short Term Parking.
For more information, please visit the PBI Airport map.
Concourse A is served by Bahamasair and Silver Airways.
There is an International Baggage Claim Area with International Arrivals Hall. There is also a Pet Relief Area, Restrooms, Stairs and Escalators, Shopping News and Gifts, and Ground Transportation - Taxis.
Concourse B is served by Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Southwest, and United Airlines. It consists of departure gates B1-14 which can be accessed via a Security Screening Checkpoint.
First there is a Meeter / Greeter Area close to which there is a Nursing Room. Along the corridor there is a Dining Area, Restrooms, Coffee Bar, Shopping News and Gifts, and Bar. Other services include Stairs, Elevators, and Escalators.
Concourse C is served by Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, and Spirit Airlines. It consists of departure gates C1-16 which can be accessed via a Security Screening Checkpoint.
First there is a Meeter / Greeter Area close to which there is a Nursing Room. Along the corridor there is a Dining Area, Airline Club, Spa, Restrooms, Coffee Bar, Shopping News and Gifts, and Bar. Other services include Stairs, Elevators, and Escalators.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are various shopping and dining options inside both terminals of the airport.
The Main Terminal has Starbucks, Sam Snead's, and Rooney's Pub for dining. Shopping options inside this area include Brighton, Brooks Brothers, and Palm Beach Expressions.
Concourse A has Coastal News.
Concourse B has Flagler Gourmet Market, Starbucks, and Stinger Ray's for dining. Shopping options include Coral Cove and Tropical News.
Concourse C has Nick's Tomatoe Pie, Chili's Too, and Blu2o for dining. Shopping options inside Concourse C include Coral Cove, CNBC, and All Earth Elements Spa & Shop.
- For lost/found items:
- For items lost inside an aircraft, contact your airline
- Contact TSA Customer Service at 866-289-9673 for items lost at the TSA security checkpoint
- Fill a claim form in case the item was lost at any other area in the airport or inside the shuttle/buses
- When traveling with pets:
- Keep them caged
- Prevent your animals from urinating or defecating on the sidewalks
- Soiled areas shall be cleaned by the owners in case of the above
- Fines above $500 might be levied in case of violations
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, passengers should pack carry-on luggage in a suitable manner, have photo ID ready, and read all the airline guidelines properly prior to arriving at the airport.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.