Flight Arrivals To Paris de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Paris de Gaulle Airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe, welcoming an average of 1,200 daily arriving flights. With over 72 million passengers arriving annually, the airport serves as a hub for Air France and a focus city for several other airlines. The airport has multiple terminals for arriving flights, including Terminal 1 for international flights and Terminal 3 for low-cost airlines. Passengers arriving at the airport can expect well-marked baggage claim areas, easily accessible from the arrival gates. Checking the arrival status of a flight is easy and convenient, with options available on the airport's website or mobile app. Whether arriving for business or pleasure, CDG offers a seamless arrival experience for all passengers.
About CDG Flight Arrivals
On this CDG flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Roissy Paris de Gaulle Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Paris de Gaulle Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Paris de Gaulle Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
Paris Airport has several terminals for arriving flights. Terminal 1 is used for international flights, while Terminal 3 is used for low-cost airlines. Terminals 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, and 2G are used for both domestic and international flights.
Daily Arriving Flights
CDG Airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe, with an average of 1,200 daily arriving flights. Annually, the airport welcomed over 76 million passengers, making it the second-busiest airport in Europe after London Heathrow. The airport serves as a hub for Air France and a focus city for several other airlines.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
For international flight arrivals, passengers must go through customs and immigration. Passengers will need to present their passport and any necessary visas. After clearing customs, passengers can collect their luggage and proceed to the airport's exit. For domestic flight arrivals, passengers can proceed directly to baggage claim and then exit the airport. It is recommended that passengers check with their airline for specific arrival procedures and any additional requirements.
Flight Arrival Statistics
The airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe, with over 72 million passengers arriving annually. The airport has two main terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, which are further divided into sub-terminals. There are over 5000 arriving flights per week, with an average of 700 flights per day. While most flights arrive on time, delayed arrivals are not uncommon, especially during peak travel season. It is recommended to check the flight status before heading to the airport to avoid any inconvenience.
Baggage Claim Areas
CDG has multiple baggage claim areas located in both terminals. The baggage claim areas are well-marked and easily accessible from the arrival gates. Luggage carts are available for rent at various locations throughout the airport, including the baggage claim areas. It is recommended to keep your baggage claim ticket safe, as it will be required to collect your luggage.
Checking Arrival Status
Checking the arrival status of a flight at Paris Airport is easy and convenient. Passengers can check the status of their flight on the airport's website or mobile app. For those waiting for a passenger at the airport, flight status can be checked on the airport's flight information displays located throughout the terminals. It is recommended to arrive at the airport well in advance of the scheduled arrival time to avoid any inconvenience.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at CDG Airport. It is always recommended to check directly with your airline for arriving flight information or at the airport information desk for the most current information. With well-marked baggage claim areas and easily accessible terminals, the airport offers a seamless arrival experience for all passengers. Safe travels!