Paris Charles de Gaulle InternationalAirport Car Parking The following parking options are available at the ParisCharles de Gaulle Airport: CDG Terminal 1 P1 Car Park: 3 covered levels with1703 spaces PR Economy Car Park: Open air car park with 1370 spaces. FREEairport shuttle. CDG Terminal 2 Parking spaces with direct access to Terminal2A and 2B 3 covered levels with 4193 spaces PX Economy Car Park with 1919spaces. FREE airport shuttle Persons with Disabilities: Parking spacesspecially designed for guests with physical disabilities are available in allparking lots.
Charles de Gaulle Airport is the biggest airport inFrance and the second busiest airport in Europe. With its massive size, itdefinitely get you confusing especially when you go parking there. Parkingspaces specially designed for guests with physical disabilities are availablein all parking lots. The following parking options are available at the ParisCharles de Gaulle Airport
Drop-Off car parks which are very close to theterminals, designed for those who just need to drop off or pick up relativesfor 10min – 1hour. The Drop-off Car Parks are open air and near each of theterminals (Terminal 1; Terminals 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D and 2G; Terminal 3)
First 10 mins Free
1 hour €8.00
CDG offers a short-termparking just 2 minutes walk to the terminals, which is more economical andconvenient than drop-off car parks for short-term parking needs such as coupleof hours/days. Terminal 1 has Car Park P1; Car Park PAB is nearest to Terminal2A and 2B, Car Park CD is neared to Terminal 2C and 2D, while Terminal 2D isclosed to Car Park PG; Terminal 3 is closed to Car Park P3.
First 10 mins Free
1 to 7 hours €4.00/eachhour
8 to 24 hours €32.00
Between 2-5 days, per 12hour period €12.50
Between 6-14 days, per24 hour period €25.00
Between 15 to 30 days €370.00
Each additional week,after the first 30 days €60.00
CDG also offers 2long-term Car Parks for those who has plan to go on vacation or long trips, CarPark PR and Car Park PX. These Car Parks are quite far from the Terminals, but youwill get the free light rail system CDGVAL takes you to all Terminals every4mins.
0 to 7 days €120.00
8 to 20 days add€5.00/each day
21 to 30 days €190.00
Each week past 30 days €40.00
CDG Off-Airport Parking
Traveler Help & Resources
Once you have selected the best parking option for you, check out these tips that can help you on your journey through the airport:
- Once you get through security, pull up the interactive terminal map to navigate to your gate, and see all the restaurant and shopping options along the way.
- Be aware of how long you might need to need to wait at the security checkpoint in your terminal.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, check out your airport shuttle options here.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.