Ear bud Sony
We left black Sony ear buds in a round black case at [more]Yoann 09/06/2017
transfer time between terminals
I will arrive via Air france from JFK airport in the [more]GAG 08/23/2017
L'ordinateur portable est parti à sécurité dans Orly Sud
J'ai laissé mon ordinateur portable à sécurité dans u [more]Aaron 07/16/2017
I will be arriving in Orly on Aug 18 at 1300 on Icela [more]Dawn Ashpole 07/14/2017
Orly Airport is located in part in Orly and in part in Villeneuve-le-Roi, and is 13 km south of Paris, France, accessible from Paris via motorways A106/ A6.
With three runways, and 31.3M passengers in 2016, Paris Orly Airport is the hub for several domestic airlines and is served by a number of international airlines, both offering direct flights to domestic & European destinations, with connecting flights to all points of the globe.
OpenSkies airline (Code EC) is a subsidiary of British Airlines and code-shares with American Airlines - its 757 aircraft carries the 'AA' Code on flights to the U.S. OpenSkies with daily flights to New York's JFK & EWR airports uses exclusively on 757 aircraft with a majority of premium seats and only 5 rows of economy seats. For more information open: www.flyopenskies.com. Reservations, +33-0-826-826-747.
The new Automatic Baggage Dropoff Express machine in Terminal East / West enables passengers to check-in their baggage in only 30 seconds.
On-Airport hotels are the Hilton and Ibis. (The Mercure hotel is across from off-airport parking lot P4.)
The newly extended Ibis hotel is a 10- minute walk to/from the Orly Sud terminal. Novotel is to open 2017.
- Until 2019 thee is ongoing construction work between the two terminals. It is possile that your paths through your terminal may have been changed. Check your boarding area and location of baggage drop-off counters for your flight. Note that the time limit for your baggage deposit is is 45 minutes, and arrival at the gate is 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Add plenty of time to get to the Airport for summer travel!
- Also, due to weather- or strike-related flight cancelations, it is important that passengers contact their airlines before departing to the Airport!
- European citizens traveling to France will again need to have either an identity card valid for foreign travel or a valid passport.
- Multimedia spaces with iPads are available at boarding area of South Terminal's Hall B.
Current and future Airport developments: Ongoing construction on the Connector between South & West terminals is scheduled to be completed by 2019.
- Track rehabilitation & aeronautical areas.
- a Subway Line 14 extension to Orly Airport by 2025.
Orly & Villeneuve-le-Roi, 94396
Phone: +33 17 036 3950 - or call 3950 from France landlines