Emergency / Medical Servicesat Pittsburgh PIT Airport
People With Special Needs / Persons With Disabilities
2. Wheelchair services are also available through Porter Services or Aviation Safegaurds or Huntleigh at fee.
3. All restrooms are equipped with facilities suitable for passengers with disabilities. Family assistance restroms are on Landside Transit near doorway to moving walkway, on Concouses C & D.
4. Pet relief service is available outdoors, adjacent to Landside Baggage Claim, and a service dog relief area is at Airside Terminal on Concourse D (next to Post Office).
5. To request a volunteer Ambassador for assistance to get around call 412-472-5690.
4. For more information contact [email protected] .