Emergency / Medical Servicesat John Glenn Columbus CMH Airport
In an emergency, call 911 from any of the airport phones.
People With Special Needs / Persons With Disabilities
1. When making your flight reservation, make sure you voice your special needs, including wheelchair assistance.
2. Wheelchair arrangements can also be made by contacting directly the following SkyCap provicers: (a) PrimeFlight Aviation 614-554-6035 (for AirTran & Southwest passengers), (b) Huntleigh at 614-239-3276 for all other airlines.
3. Designated special parking spaces are available in all parking garage & lots. Shuttles are wheelchair lift equipped.
4. Acccessible family restrooms are on the bagage claim & ticketing levels, and in Concourse C.
5. Elevators have braille signage.
6. Visual paging monitors dispay messges for the hearing-impaired.
7. TDD/TTY telephones are throughout the terminal and are wheelchair-accessible.
8. Family restrooms accommodate wheelchair and/or attendant.
9. Working dogs: A fenced pet relief area is outside of the baggage claim. Do not hestiate to ask for assistance to get you there.
For more special assistance call CMH Airport's Customer Service Team at 614-239-4000.