Airport WiFi and Availability
When traveling through Reagan National Airport (DCA), staying connected to the internet is important. Fortunately, the airport offers free WiFi services to all passengers.
The network ID for the airport's WiFi is FlyReagan. To connect to the WiFi using a mobile phone, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone's settings and select WiFi.
- Select the FlyReagan network.
- Enter the password if prompted.
- You should now be connected to the airport's WiFi.
If you are unable to connect to the FlyReagan network, there may be other WiFi networks available. Check with the airport staff for assistance.
It's important to note that airline lounges may have their own WiFi connections, which may require a separate login. Additionally, if you need to charge your devices, charging stations are available throughout the airport.
For more information on how to connect to airport WiFi and precautions to take before connecting, check out the Airport WiFi Guide.
As this information can change, always check with the airport for the latest WiFi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Reagan National Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.