BY BUS: A single-fare bus ticket (RET 1-hour' can be obtained from the driver at EUR 3.
- Airport shuttle - RET Bus line 33 to Rotterdam Central Station - stops next to the terminal and at Overschie, & Central Station - takes 20 mins & departs about every 15 mins and takes about 25 mins.
- Airport shuttle RET Bus 50 to Meijersplein runs twice an hour & takes only minutes. From there, you can pick up Metro line E to The Hague or Rotterdam Central Stations.
- University Students heading to TU Delft can take the public Bus 33 to the Rotterdam Central Station (a 30-minuted trip), then transfer there to eithr one of Buses 40, 69, 174 & 55, all of which head to the University.
Rotterdam has a brand-new Central Train Station:
- Domestic train services include the Intercity Direct (Amsterdam-Schiphol-Rotterdam-Breda) using high speed track .
International trains there include the high speed Thalys (Amsterdam-Brussels-Paris) and the Den Haag-Brussels Intercity service.
- To connect to the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, it is recommended to take the Thalys train for quicker transfer.
- The Sprinter train to Hoek van Holland can connect you to Harwich, UK, by taking the Stena Line ferry there.