SCQ Airport is located 10 km northeast from the city center of Santiago de Compostela, and it is accessible via national motorway N-547 linking Santiago de Compostela with Lugo, or via dual carriageway linking Santiago ring road to N-547. For customer assistance call 902 404 704.
With a long runway and 2.5 milion passengers in 2016, Santiago de Compostela Airport is served a number of airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Santiago de Compostela Airport has one passenger terminal (recently extended to 74,000 sqare meters - triple its former size). It consists of a so-called 'processing building' used for check-in, baggage reclaim and services & amenities - and the Y-shaped 'Dock' (Concourse) on level 1 with 13 flight gates.
The new airpcraft parking apron has 15 aircraft stands, five of which have airbridges.
A 5-level parking garage is located across from the terminal and includes taxi service, rental cars & bus platforms.
Level 0: Baggage Reclaim is located on sub-level P0 with 3 passport control stations; it is divided into two halls - one for EU flights with 3 carousels, and one for non-EU flights with one carousel and another for special baggage.
Level 1: Check-in on level 1 can be reached via taxi, bus or car, or the parking garage, and has 22 baggage check-in desks and one for special baggage. Pre-boarding waiting areas have a large shopping area, leading to the gate area. Note that gates 2 - 15 are on level 1, while gate 1 is on the mezzanine level.
Amenities & services inside the terminal: Aside from food & drink, shops & internet access, the terminal offers:
- Aena counter (tel. 902404 704);
- banking branch Caixa de Galicia (tel. 981 897 131);
- First Aid station on P0 (981 547 565);
- Gas Station (981 897 463);
- Lost or Damaged Baggage (handled by: AirBerlin (981 59 547); Air Europa (902 190 271), Iberia (902 341 342, Ryanair (807 383 811), & Spanair (902 131 435);
- Santiago Tourist Office (tel. 981 897 194);
- Lost & Found on P0 (981 547 571)
- Police Station on P1 (981 547 663);
- Rental car counters in the Arrivals hall: Atesa (981 5 877); Avis (981 547 830); Europcar (981 547 740);& Hertz (981 598 893);
- Santiago Hotel/Restaurants (tel. 981 592 700);
- Tecnotron’, a children’s entertainment and photo machine; and ‘Multimedia'.
- Tour Operators Iberojet (tel. 981 547 746) & Soltour (tel 902 101 042).
Santiago de Compostela / Galicia, S-15820
Phone: +34 91 321 1000