Taxi Service Stuttgart (tel: (0711) 55 10 000) serves, 24/7, Stuttgart, Filderstadt and Leinfelden, Echterdingen.
To get from the Airport to the 'Messe' (Exhibit area) take the Messe Shuttle 78, 74 & 809.
- S-Bahn (subway) - lines S2 or S3 - run directly from Terminal 1, level 1, to Stuttgart Central Railway Station - part of the ICE, EC and IC rail network. Trains run every 10 or 20 mins (every 30 mins weekends) and take 27 minutes.
- The Expresso X3 Bus makes stops at Gniebel, Pliezhausen, Reutlingen & Pfullingen. Bus 826 (to Tuebingen) connects to the S2 & S3 from the Airport.
- Bus 74 (to Nuertingen) connects to Bus 36 and then to the S2 from the Airport.
- Bus 809 (to Neuenhaus) connects from the S-2 to the Airport, and also connects to Degerloch, Fasanenhof.
- FairLiner X15 (to Esslingen, Uhingen, Goeppingen, Geislingen) also stops at the Airport.
- Wayo Airport Express to Karlsruhe via Pforzheim - taking 80 minutes (visit wayo.de or call 01805 - 212626.
NOTE: The new bus terminal for long-distance transport is located north of Terminal 4 -integrated into the new Parking Garage P14 with 1,600 spaces, on its ground level.