The bus stop, named 'Trondheim Lufthavn' is located along the driveway to the Airport.
NOTE: as of October 3, 2017 the new timetables apply for routes 820/825, 830, 835 & 850.
- For public bus routes 38, 330 (535), 310, and Local bus Stjordal - open: https://www.atb.no/to-and-from-trondheim-airport/category1517.html
- Flybussen (Nettbuss) makes stops at Trondheim's city center and its hotels, with final stop at St. Olavs Hospital & Trondheim's Sorgenfri station.
- Vaernes-ekspressen - Unibuss serves Vaernes, Ranheim, Solsiden, Royal Garden, Torget, NTNU-Moholt, with free transfer to AtB bus service.
- Nor-Way Bussekspress has daily departures between Vaernes and Namsos. (visit nor-way.no or tronderbilene.no; or call 815 44 4444).
- Are flight transfer offers schedules between Aiport & Are. Tel. +46 8120 92000
‘Trondheim Airport Station’ is in the passenger terminal; it has no manned ticket sale; a vending machine is located in the passenger terminal. The train takes only 35 mins to Trondheim's city center. For more information open https://www.nsb.no/forside.