Flight Arrivals To Vancouver Airport (YVR)
As one of the busiest airports in Canada, Vancouver Airport sees a high volume of arriving flights and passengers every day. With six concourses and a main terminal, the airport serves both domestic and international flights, with over 550 arriving flights daily. Passengers arriving on domestic flights can proceed directly to the baggage claim area, while those on international flights must first clear customs and immigration. YVR has a good track record of on-time arrivals, and provides several resources for passengers to check their flight status and locate their baggage claim area.
About YVR Flight Arrivals
On this YVR flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Richmond Vancouver Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Vancouver Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Vancouver Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
Vancouver Airport has a total of six concourses, including Concourse A, Concourse B, Concourse C, Concourse D, Concourse E, and the Main Terminal. The Main Terminal serves both domestic and international flights, while the other concourses are used for domestic flights only. Concourse D is exclusively used by Air Canada, while Concourse E is used by WestJet and its regional partners. Concourse A and B are used by all other airlines.
Daily Arriving Flights
YVR Airport is one of the busiest airports in Canada, with over 25 million passengers passing through its gates every year. The airport handles an average of 550 arriving flights per day, with a total of 10 million passengers disembarking annually. The majority of these flights are domestic, with a smaller number of international arrivals.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
For domestic flight arrivals, passengers can proceed directly to the baggage claim area after disembarking the plane. For international flight arrivals, passengers must first go through customs and immigration before collecting their baggage. Passengers will need to present their passport and any necessary travel documents to the border services officer. After clearing customs, passengers can proceed to the baggage claim area and then exit the airport.
Flight Arrival Statistics
the airport is one of the busiest airports in Canada, with a large number of arriving flights and passengers every year. Annually, the airport saw over 25 million passengers arriving, with an average of 68,000 passengers per day. Despite the high volume of traffic, the airport has a good track record of on-time arrivals, with only a small percentage of flights experiencing delayed arrival.
Baggage Claim Areas
YVR has several baggage claim areas located throughout the airport, each designated for specific airlines. The airport provides information screens to help passengers locate their baggage claim area upon arrival. Luggage carts are available for rent at the airport, and can be found in the baggage claim areas or near the exits. It is recommended to check with your airline for specific baggage information before your arrival.
Checking Arrival Status
There are several ways to check the arrival status of a flight at Vancouver Airport. The airport website provides real-time flight information, which can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. Passengers can also check their flight status with their airline directly, or by calling the airport's information line. For those waiting for an arriving passenger, the airport has several information screens located throughout the terminal that display flight arrival times and locations.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at YVR Airport . It is always recommended to check with your airline or the airport information desk for the most current flight information. the airport has a good track record of on-time arrivals, and provides several resources for passengers to check their flight status and locate their baggage claim area. Safe travels!