Vancouver Airport offers four types of parking facilitieswhich range from Gateway Valet to on-airport economy long-term parking. SouthTerminal Parking is intended for passengers whose flights depart from thisterminal. Located outside the South Terminal and available for hourly/dailyparking. Note: Parking Fees are currently unavailable.
1. Hourly/Daily Parkade - for short- & long-termparking, located directly across domestic and international terminals. Covereddaily parking on Level P2, and hourly parking on Level P1. Offers Expressself-serve check-in terminals. Use of express pay stations for quick exit.Height restriction in the Parkade is 2 meters (6'6"). Over-height vehiclesmust use the Economy or Long-Term parking lots.
2. Economy Lot - within walking distance to theterminals. Covered walkway access to the terminals.
3. Long Term Parking Lot - on-airport, minutes frompassenger terminals with free accessible shuttle service.
4. Valet Parking by Gateway Valet, provides curbsidevehicle drop-off and pick-up at the Domestic and International terminals.Amenities include: Personal concierge service for no additional fee; a securedon-airport compound for vehicle storage; 24/7 service with no reservationsneeded.
5. South Terminal Parking - hourly/daily parking outsideSouth Terminal (for South Terminal departures/arrivals only).
Disabled Parking Persons with disabilities find dedicatedparking spaces at the International, Domestic, and South Terminals. Vehiclesmust display a valid blue decal.
YVR Off-Airport Parking
Traveler Help & Resources
Once you have selected the best parking option for you, check out these tips that can help you on your journey through the airport:
- Once you get through security, pull up the interactive terminal map to navigate to your gate, and see all the restaurant and shopping options along the way.
- Be aware of how long you might need to need to wait at the security checkpoint in your terminal.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, check out your airport shuttle options here.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.