Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
I am arriving from Chicago to Zurich and going to Del [more]Dolma 02/14/2018
Coming in on Flight # 8005 TPA to ZRH connecting to F [more]Eagle1 02/11/2018
can i make it?
If I am arriving at Zurich airport on a flight from t [more]smjza 02/08/2018
Budapest to miami
I am arriving from Budapest and will depart to Miami [more]Kriszti 02/06/2018
Zurich Airport ( ZRH ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Checking in: On-line Check-in: print out your boarding pass at home, and simply head straight to your terminal's Baggage Drop desk. Alternatively, check in at the railway stations a day before your flight, where get your boarding pass with your requested seating assignment. NOTE: The new flight monitor in Check-in 1 with airline logos can display up to 125 flights. Signposts point the way to check-in zones.
Day Rooms & Rest Area:
- Day rooms can be rented on an hourly basis, day or night (single, double, triple room, or extra bed are available at Transfer Zone D of the Airport (tel. +41 (0)43 816 2108. Shower facilities cost extra.
- Rest areas include a couch.
Duty-Free shopping: Duty-free store items can now be pe-ordered and the duty-free area also offers beauty treatments.
The curved terminal complex at Zurich Airport has three levels - each divided into connected parts at east and west:
The check-in areas are divided between Check-in 3 at Airport Center* and Check-in 1&2 area at T1/T2 across from it. After security check -Concourse /Gates B/D are to the left, Concourse /Gates A are to the right, and distant Satellite Concourse /Gates E, is reached by Skymetro.
- Level 0 is divided between Arrivals 1 (east) and Arrivals 2 (west) - both with an information center.
- Level 1 is divided between Check-in 1 area (east) leading to Airside Center and all gates, including gates A62-A86 (near the NZZ cafe), and to the west area with some food & drink, and access to levels 0 & 2, leading to the Airport Center with rental cars service. The east end of level 1 connects to B gates 11-43 and to D gates, and separately to B1-10 gates, while the east end leads down to gates A50-59.
- Level 2 after security check leads at east to all gates and the Asia Restaurant, and at west to check-in 2 divided by the Information counter in the center, and leading to amenities and services, inluding a play ground.
Satellite Concourse E has 3 levels, with gates E16-E59 on two levels. As the 3-level E-gate structure is northeast of Concourse A, divided by the runway - it is served by the Skymetro.
- Level 1 connects by elevator/ escalator service down separately via train to Gates A/B & gates D. Direct access to gates E16/E18 and E17/E19 are at the east end, at opposite sides - while access to gates E62, E64 & E67 are accesible from the west end.
- Level 2 with gates E22 - E59has two transfer desks E and offers book /news stand, accessories & gifts, food store, Sprungli, Tax & Duty-Free, & Express Duty-free, along with Starbucks, a Deli & a Bar; cash dispenser.
- Level 3 houses 3 Swiss lounges and the Emirate lounge.
* The Airport Center in front of the terminal complex, and between Parking 2 & 3) consists of a shopping mall and Check-in 3 facility. It offers restaurants, banks, service center & tourist & hotel counters.
- Level -2 houses the SBB/Train station
- Level 01- houses Check-in 3, concessions & services
- Level 0 houses mainly concessions & services, with connection to Arrival 2, to Prime Center 1 and to check-in 1.
- Level 1 houses rental car &information counters, concessions, and access to parking P2, P3, P60, to outside transportation, and connects to check-in 2.
Amenities , services, and Lounges:
- The Service Center at Zurich Airport is located in Carpark 2 on level 1, open am-11:30pm, and offers fax & copy services, left luggage, shower facilities, parking information, hotel booking, and sells bus tour tickets, ZurichCards, Alpamare admission tickets, special ski-bus tickets and rental of children’s safety seats & prams, bicycles, inline skates and walking poles.
- Services and amenities inside the passenger terminal complex include a large selection of food & drink, retail & duty-free concessions, banking & currency exchange services, day rooms & lounges, free internet access up to 60 minutes, shower facilities, baggage lockers & trolleys, baby facilities, medical & dental care, pharmacy, dry cleaner, hair care, and more. Information desks are located in Arrivals, Check-in 2, and the connector to Concourse A. Offices for rent are located near the check-in areas and departure gates, as well as in the Airport shopping area.
Family Services provided by the Airport include two Children’s Lounges - one at Gates E on level 3, and one at A Gates between Gate 60 & transfer desk). The include toys, baby changing, quiet rooms, & cooking/ eating facilities. 'Press & Book Catering' is a new concept available in the transit zone, on way to A gates.
Airline & pay-in lounges:
- The 3 new Aspire Business Lounges are accessible to all paying passengers (CHF 35 - payable in cash or credit card) - offers a good selection of buffet food, fresh snacks, spirits, magazines and WiFi access and charging stations. Location: two are at airside, center, between gates A & B, and a third is at Midfied dock at E gates.
- At Satellite E: 'dnata', Emirates and Swiss & Aspire
- At Transfer A: Panorama Lounge, Skyteam Lounge, Swiss lounges
- Swiss Arrival Lounge at T2, Arrivals
- Swiss First & HON lounge at Satellite Concouse E, level 3
- Swiss Business & First Lounges at Area A; Swiss Business Lounge at Concourse E, level 3
- Swiss Lounge D Senator/Business at non-Schengen Service Zone;
- Swiss Senator Lounge at Transfer Area A; and at Satellite Concourse E, level 3
- Swiss lounges for First Class, Senator & Business Class (next to Swiss International Airlines' long-haul departure gates).,
Transfer Flights and Schengen/non-Schengen regulations:
Usually, baggage will be automatically transferred to connecting flight with the following exception: If you have baggage or liquids needing to be checked in, you need to leave the transfer area which has no such facility. Follow Exit Zurich/Baggage Claim signs, observe entry & customs regulations and proceed to your airline's check-in desk.
- If you stay in the waiting area you only need to pass through the security checkpoint prior to boarding your connecting flight. Swiss citizens traveling within the Schengen area can proceed directy to departure gates.
- If you have a boarding pass for your onward flight, watch the screens for flight information, appearing one hour prior to scheduled flight. If you don't yet have a boarding pass for your transfer flight, contact the information or transfer desk in your waiting area, which is clearly marked.
- Connecting from a Schengen country to another Schengen country does not require passport control.
- Passengers coming from or flying to non-Schengen countries must pass through passport control.
- Passengers arriving from a non-Schengen country and transferring to a Schengen country, as well as passengers arriving from a Schengen country and transferring to a non-Schengen country must pass through passport control.