OverviewTo get to and from Auckland Airport AKL:
1. Taxis & shuttle ranks are outside the Arrivals area at door 8 of the International Terminal, and outside the baggage claim area at door 4 of the Domestic Terminal; prebooking is available. For Quality Cabs shuttle service call +64 9 257 0000.
2. The Airbus Express runs every 15 minutes to Auckland's central business district & waterfront Downtown Ferry Terminal. It stops outside the Mt. Eden train station in both directions.
3. The Manukau orange bus leaves every 30 mins and connects with the Papatoetoe train station in both directions.
4. for the SuperShuttle call 0800 748 885 or +64 9 522 5100.
5. Bus service is avaible to Auckland, Manukau, Botany/Pakuranga and Northshore. The MAXX webside has all bus, train & ferry connections with a journey planner, or you can call +64 9 366 6400.
|Description:||Manukau - airport A regular 30-minute bus service to Manukau city to and from Auckland Airport and the airport shopping centre is available seven days a week. The operating times are from 4.15am (from Manukau city) until 11.30pm This service connects with the Papatoetoe train station in both directions; just buy your tickets from your driver... look out for a bright orange bus! Botany/Pakuranga - airport These bus services operate between Botany and Auckland Airport five days a week, with the first bus leaving Botany at 6.10am and the last bus leaving the airport at 5.45pm. You can buy your tickets from your driver. Northshore - airport An integrated ticket is available for travel between Albany and Auckland Airport using the Airbus and Northern Busway services. Called The Northern Flyer, tickets can be purchased from the ticket machine at the international terminal bus stop or from the Airbus driver. Tickets cost about NZ$18 one way, $30 return... look out for the bright blue Airbus!|
|Fare Information:||Tickets cost about NZ$18 one way and about NZ$30 return.|
|Service Name:||AIRBUS EXPRESS|
A regular bus express operates from the airport to Auckland’s CBD and to the city’s waterfront Downtown Ferry Terminal every 10 minutes.
A regular bus service operates to/from Manukau city and the airport and the airport shopping center every 30 minutes.
These bus services operate between Botany and Auckland Airport five days a week, working hours: 6.10am - 5.45pm.
|Fare Information:||Tickets cost about NZ$16 one way|