Bangor BGR Airport Overview
Bangor International Airport BGR, located in the heart of the State of Main, brings extra value to every trip with lower costs for services and parking. It also offers immediate access to the Atlantic Coast, and to Maine's lakes and mountains, and is lsituated on the Great Circle Route, which is a major air corridor between Europe & the East Coast of the U.S.
BGR Airport is only 3 miles west of the city of Bangor, Penobscot Country -in the heart of Maine - and off Interstate Hwy. 95.
With a long runway and a yearly estimate 480,700 passengers, Bangor International Airport is served by major airlines, offering year-round and seasonal direct flights to East Coast cities, with worldwide connections.
The Four Points By Sheraton Bangor Airport Hotel (tel.207-947-6721 or 1-800-368-7764) is connected to the Airport and shares its parking parking facilities.
The new Maine Troop Greeters Appreciaton Pavilion is at the far end of the Sheraton hotel building.
Bangor International has one passenger terminal.
287 Godfrey Blvd
Bangor, ME 04401
- Website for Bangor: http://www.flybangor.com
- Contact: http://www.flybangor.com/content/4008/Contact_Us/ .
- Phone: (207) 992 4600
- View Terminal Map
Bangor BGR Airport Update History
- BGR Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- BGR Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- BGR Main Terminals - Oct 17, 2013
- BGR Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- BGR Pets - Sep 17, 2013
- BGR Persons With Disabilities - Sep 17, 2013
- BGR Official Website Links - Sep 17, 2013
- BGR Lost Found - Sep 17, 2013
- BGR Internet - Sep 17, 2013
- BGR Emergency - Sep 17, 2013
- BGR Carts Skycap - Sep 17, 2013
- BGR Business Services - Sep 17, 2013
- BGR Banking ATM - Sep 17, 2013
- BGR Taxis & Limos - Sep 16, 2013
- BGR Parking On site - Aug 13, 2013