OverviewPublic Transportation from Beijing Airport:
1. The Airport Express railway stations are on level B2 of garage P2, and on level F2 at P3. The Airport Express runs every 12 minutes and makes 4 stops at Dongzhimen & Sanyuanqiao in Beijing (shown on subway map in purple color). The trip takes about 30 mins. Passengers can transfer to Lines 2 & 13 at Dongzhimen and to line 10 at Sanyuanqiao.
2. The Tongli Bus Station located at Gate 3 of Terminal 3, level , has a bus to Langfang city (No. 4, 6th Avenue North).
3. The Airport Shuttle Bus Route via Tongzhou to Yizhuang runs from north ring, west road station to the Airport:
(a) Bus Lines 1 to 11 serve 11 destinations: Fangzhuant, Xidan, Beijing Railway, Golgzhufen, Shongguancun, Wangjing, Beijing West Railway Station, Shangdi, Tongzhou, Beijing South Railway Station and Yizhuang.
(b) Inter-provincial shuttles serve Tianjin, Qinhuangdao & Tanggu. For Airport Shuttle service call 010 6459 4375 /6.
4. The inter-provincial bus service to Tangshan city covers 190 km, taking about 2 hrs 30 mins, available daily via a number of buses.
5. Beijing City has three railway stations - Bejing Railway Station, West Railway Station & Beijing South Station. From the South Station you can take the high-speed railway connecting to Shanghai Hongquiao, a 4 hour trip.
|Service Name:||AIRPORT BUS|
|Contact Information:||(86)10 - 6459 4375 or (86)10 - 6459 4376|
|Notes:||If the routes, stations and schedule change, the messages will be issued by the Dispatch Centre of Capital Airport. The two-way shuttle interval of Route 2 and 4 is 10 minutes. The two-way shuttle interval of Route 3 is 15 minutes. That won't exceed 30 minutes for other routes. The shuttle bus will start when it is fully occupied anytime and the tickets are available at all the stops.|
Beijing Capital Airport Public Transportation