Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Birmingham-UK Airport ( BHX ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The Ground level of the terminal is the Arrivals level - divided between UK Arrivals (at right) and International Arrivals (at left), with check-in desks 1-48 in the center. International Arrivals has an 'onward journey' information desk for transfer passengers.
Level 1 of the terminal is the Departures level. with check-in counters 1 - 82 are for all airlines, with the exception of Air France, Eastern, Flybe, KLM & Thomson, which are at desks 100-130. (counters 1-82 are divided by counters 1-28, 29-42, 43-69 & 70-82). After security check it offers an array of shops, restaurants, duty-free, airline lounges, American Express, Customs, reserved seating & Surfbox Internet, as well as access on opposite sides to gates 1-20 (left) and gates 40-68 right (gates 40-54 north, gates 55-68 south).
The new transit facility enables arriving passengers with connecting flight to remain within the secured area, without the need of going through Immigration.
Airport / Airline Lounges:
- The new 'Number 1 Traveler Lounge' accessible to all passengers at a fee, is at post-security's Departure Lounge, adjacent to 'Next'., has over 100 seats across two levels, and offers many amenities & business services.
- The Aspire Lounge by Servisair - is at post-security to the left as you exit World Duty Free. available to all passengers at a free - visit: executivelounges.com/aspire
- The Emirates Lounge for First-class, Business-class passengers for for Skywards Gold members is on the North Pier, gates 40-68.
- Business Center: Regus Express Lounge is accessible to all passengers, with secure WiFi access, printers, scanners, free refreshments & administrative support is within minutes from either check-in or arrivals areas.
- Amazon Locker collection service: Passengers may collect online orders from one of the lockers located in the south check-in hall near arrivals.
- A new 'giraffe' restaurant opened at the Departures lounge, post-security, covering 3,800 sq.ft, includes all-day breakfast choices (sandwiches, burgers & salads, sharing platters, seasonal specials) - cooked to order and inteded to be served within 15 minutes!
- Caretakers of severely disabled persons can now use the state-of-the-art 'Changing Places' toilet, fitted with height-adjustable changing bench, overhead hoist system & space ensuring that both bench & toilet can be accessed from both sides of the wheelchair.
- The 'Sky Zone' is a new children's play area for 3-10 year olds - located at gates 3 & 54, serving both departure lounges.