Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Hollywood Burbank Airport ( BUR ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The Main terminal (Center Core) offers customer service, parking pay stations, information kiosk, ATM machines, lost & found, police station, rental car counters, hotel/motel phone center, a news stand and ticket counters. Outside of the Main terminal is the ground transportation and the Valet Center.
Aside from shops & services, the gate area now offers nine electric charging stations.
Terminal A is served by Alaska**, American, JetBlue & Southwest* airlines. It houses a baggage claim area, airline ticket counters 1 through 5, express parking pay stations for Valet & Self-Parking; and past the security checkpoint gates A1 to A9.
Terminal B is served byDelta & United airlines, and houses a baggage claim area; rental car counters (in the Transit Center), airline ticket counters 6 & 7, and past security checkpoint gates B1-B5.
* Southwest Airlines started service to Dallas-Love June 5; to Denver, Las Vegas, Oakland, Phoenix, Portland (OR) on Aug. 7, and to Sacramento, San Francsco & San Jose (CA).
** Alaska uses check-in counters in Terminal A.
- CUPP check-in kiosks in the terminal are able to serve all airlines serving the Airport. The lineup at A & B sides will provide for each one dual position ticket counter, and two dual head ticket counters next to it.
- Nine electrical charging stations are available in the gate areas.
- The 'Lunch Box' in Terminal A offers complete restaurant and bar service before passing through the security checkpoint, while various food & drink options are available near the airline gates.
- Free WiFi inernet access is available throughout the terminal (ATT & Verizon customers have secure laptopp account access).
- Rental car counters are in the Transit Center reached by elevated moving walkway.
- The Regional Intermodal Transportation Center (RITC) - reached by elevated covered pedestrian bridge with moving walkways (between Bob Hope Airport Train Station across Empire Avenue to the RITC - includes a 3-level consoldiated rental car facility, rental car customer service building, and a ground level bus transit station.