Buffalo Niagara BUF Airport Overview
Buffalo Niagara International Airport BUF (also known as BNIA) serves not only the City of Buffalo and its surrounding areas, but also the southern region of the Province of Ontario, Canada. It is the busiest Airport in the northern New York State. According to the Wall Street Journal, it ranks as number five among the Nation's least expensive airports. BNIA is also gateway to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls and to the great areas north and south of the U.S. border with Canada.
The Airport is located in the town of Cheektowaga, nine miles east of the city of Buffalo, and is situated off the New York Throughway I-90 (exit 51) and the Kensington Expressway (Route 33). It is only 90 miles from Toronto, Canada, and consequently also serves
Counting over 5 million passengers annually, and with two runways, BNIA is served by major airlines offering nonstop flights to many U.S. cities, with connections around the world.
1. It is highly recommended that departing passengers arrive in the terminal two hours before their scheduled departure, particularly during the exceptionally busy times of 5-7:30 a.m., 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 3:30-5:30 p.m.
2. Canadian travelers: for real time bridge crosssing information, call 1-800-715-6722.
The passenger terminal at Buffalo Niagara Airport houses the Main Gateway concourse.
Buffalo Niagara BUF Airport Update History
- BUF Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- BUF Airport Intro - Oct 12, 2013
- BUF Main Terminals - Oct 12, 2013
- BUF Buses & Trains - Oct 4, 2013
- BUF Email - Sep 28, 2013
- BUF Taxis & Limos - Sep 9, 2013
- BUF Currency Exchange - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Smoking - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Security - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Pets - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Persons With Disabilities - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Parking On site - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Official Website Links - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Business Services - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Lost Found - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Carts Skycap - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Int Arrivals - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Guest Services - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Emergency - Sep 5, 2013
- BUF Internet - Sep 5, 2013