Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
sea to yyc to yyz
I will flight from sea to yyc with alaska airlines. t [more]skyhawk 10/11/2017
Bought a CheapoAir flight, 1st leg YKA to YYC on west [more]CM 09/08/2017
flying from Los Angeles to Kelowna via calgary on a c [more]LT 09/05/2017
Arriving from Ottawa - connecting flight to Victoria June 17
I only have 36 mins to get to my next flight to Victo [more]Margaret Savic 06/05/2017
Calgary Airport ( YYC ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
- U.S. Customs Clearance and US Transfer Baggage is as of 10/31/16 at the new International Terminal (see below).
- Air Canada & Central Mountain Air passengers traveling to regional desinations leave Concourse A through gates 1-8, taking the transfer bus there.
- The Delta Calgary Airport Hotel is right across from the west side of the terminal, connected by wakway at Door 9, level 2.
YYC Calgary International Airport has now two passenger terminals -Terminal 1 (T1) and the new International Terminal 2 (T2) - linked together. All Concourses / gate areas are only accessible after passing separate security checks A through D (corresponding with their gates).
- International Departures house check-in facilities and Concouse D.
- USA Departures house check-in facilities and Concouse E.
- Canada Departures house check-in facilities and Concouse A, B, C.
Arrivals: All arrivals will be processed at the ground level, with 7 baggage carousels on opposite sides, and two areas for baggage claim, with a few food & drink locations, and an airline check-in counter near exit door 5. Exit doors 1 - 17 lead to transportatiion and parking facilities.
Terminal 1 with three levels - the domestic terminal - offers an abundance of shopping and eating facilities, as well as a host of amenities and services (alltogether there are 135 shops & services available!). For general information call toll-free 1-877-254-7427 /fax (403) 735-1281. White-hat volunteers who make their round at the terminal, will be happy to answer your inquiries and concerns. Currently the terminal houses over 135 shops & services.
Level 1 is the Arrivals level. Its rental car center is across the street, in front of the Parkade. Inside are three clusters of baggage carousels, a meeting point , Customs, ticketing, Information, Visitor Reception Center, Kids Port & Express Pay Parking.
Level 2 is the Departures level. Outside of this level is a Valet Service and the rental car center. Inside are check-in counters, US customs, US Transfer Baggage, CanPass Enrollment center, currency exchange, ATM machine, GST Export Validation Center, Kids Port, Vacation Charter Center, Express Pay for parking; police, airport lounges (see below), a pharmacy & first-aid station. The Departures level has in the center US Customs clearance, and access to Concourses A, B & C (right to left). All 3 concourses offer food & drink & retail concessions.
Concourse A - with Canada Departure gates A11-24;
Concourse B - with Canada Departure gates B31-40; (Concourses B & C are connected by new corridor.
Concourse C - with gates Canada Departure gates C51-54, C61-65, and C70-73.
NOTE: The secure Connections Corridor ('YYC Link') moves passengers quickly between current concourses & new T2 - offering a choice of walking, using moving walkways or the 650-meter Compact Transit System (CTS)
Terminal 2 - the new International & Transborder Terminal covers an area of 186,000 sq.meters, offers the latest technology, and is directly connected to domestic Terminal 1 by a 620-meter Corridor inside the secured area - connecting both terminals by moving walkways and by CTS scheduled transport* (mini-bus-like vehicle holding 10 passengers) - enabling passengers to move about without the need of baggage pickup & re-check. The Internatioal Terminal houses 24 new airline gates for both international & U.S. destinations, a US Customs facility, and a 318-room hotel. Its connectors will enable passenger to move easily within post-security from international, transborder & domestic flights, without the need to pick up & recheck-in their bags.
- International Departure gates D70 - D87 also house food & drink and retail concessions and two play areas.
- U.S. Departure gates E70-E97. Right after security check , between entrances to gates E70 - E81 area a number of food & drink and retail outlets.
(Canadian Departure gates are at T1).
NOTE: The YYC Link, a secure Connections Corridor offers a choice of walking, using moving walkways or the 650-meter Compact Transit System (CTS) moving passengers fast between current concourses & new terminal.
P2 is the closest parking option.
Airport Lounges: (all lounge renovations have now been completed.)
- Maple Leaf Lounge is at the entrance to Concourse A;
- Servisair Chinok Lounge is near entrance of Concourse D (it received 'Priority Pass Highly Commended Award' for service excellence.
- Servisair Rocky Mountain Lounge is near Concourse B/C.