Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport Overview
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport CLE is the largest commercial airport in northeast Ohio. Noteworthy is that CLE rarely closes due to inclement weather conditions, in large part due to the efforts of its efficient snow removal team.
CLE Airport is about 10 miles southwest of the city of Cleveland, State of Ohio, and is accessible via Interstate Highway 71 south from downtown Cleveland, or north from Ohio Turnpike / South communities.
Counting an estimated 9 million annual passengers, and having two parallel runways, Cleveland Hopkins International is a hub for United Airlines and the Star Alliance, and is served by a host of major airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
TSA PreCheck Screening Lanes are now available for eligible travelers on Alaska, American, Delta, United & US Airways flights.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport has one passenger terminal.
5300 Riverside Drive
Cleveland, OH 44135
- Website for Cleveland Hopkins: http://www.clevelandairport.com
- Contact: http://www.clevelandairport.com/Airport-Guide/About-CLE/Contact-Us.aspx
- Phone: (216) 265 6000
- View Terminal Map
Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport Update History
- CLE Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- CLE Main Terminals - Oct 11, 2013
- CLE Airport Intro - Oct 11, 2013
- CLE Buses & Trains - Oct 3, 2013
- CLE Rental Cars - Sep 27, 2013
- CLE Official Website Links - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Persons With Disabilities - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Mail Center - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Lost Found - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Internet - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Int Arrivals - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Guest Services - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Emergency - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Currency Exchange - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Chapel - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Carts Skycap - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Business Services - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Banking ATM - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Baggage Claim - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Pets - Sep 2, 2013
- CLE Parking On site - Aug 7, 2013
- CLE Taxis & Limos - Jul 30, 2013
- CLE Airlines Served - Jul 13, 2013