CLE Cleveland Hopkins Airport Discount Off-site Parking Deals
Cleveland Hopkins (CLE) Airport Parking Map
Other parking options at Cleveland Hopkins International are available 24/7, and include:
1. The Hourly/Daily Garage across from the Main Terminal;
2. The Long-Term Garage (opposite the Sheraton Hotel, and connected to the Hourly/Daily Garage by a bridge.
4. The surface lots offer low rates and are located: (a) at the back entrance to the short-term parking garage on Park Road; (b) on the back side of the long-term garage.
3. The North Economy Lot (just turn right at Park Road across from the Sheraton Hotel). Shuttle service continuously runs through the lot and will take you to the Terminal entrance. The North lot is credit card only; no reservations are needed.
4. There is also an Overflow lot at the back entrance to the Short-term Parking Garage, on Park Road. Floors in the Parking Garages and shuttle lot are color-coded--take a note of your color and row number.
The hourly/daily & the long-term garages feature automatic ticket dispensers at their entrances. Upon exit, present the parking ticket to the cashier in the exit booth. Cash, personal checks and major credit cards are accepted. ATMs are on levels 1 & 3 of the elevator lobby between both garages and the terminal. There you can also get your Smarte Cartes.
For more parking options call Standard Parking at 216-267-5030.
Parking Rates at CLE Airport
|Rate:||First 1 hr: $ 3|
|First 2 hrs: $ 6|
|Daily max (24hrs): $ 10|
|Rate:||First 1 hr: $ 2|
|First 2 hrs: $ 4|
|Daily max (24hrs): $ 8|
|Rate:||First 1 hr: $ 3|
|Each 1 Hr: $ 3|
|Daily max (24hrs): $ 14|
|First 30 Mins: Free|
As an alternative to on-site parking, there are off-airport parking at Cleveland Hopkins airport options which may offer significant discounts. Most have shuttle vans or buses which operate from their facilities to the terminals, and feature secure facilities with security guards and cameras 24 hours.
Many local hotels offer up to 2 weeks free parking with one night stay. This can be especially convenient if you have an early flight and need to park at Cleveland Hopkins airport. They provide shuttle service too. Check Stay and Park options for CLE Airport.
Nothing is more frustrating than circling an airport parking lot looking for space when you're already running late for a flight or paying an exorbitant amount for parking when you return from a trip. You can avoid these common predicaments by doing your homework before leaving to park your vehicle at the airport.
Know your Options
Most airports offer multiple parking lots at various rates (hourly, daily and economy). Some airports even offer costly, but convenient valet parking. Visit the airport website or call the airport to determine the location and rates for each type of parking garage or service. During peak travel times, it's also prudent to check the short-term and long-term parking lot availability before leaving for the airport, so you can make other arrangements if lots are full. Parking in a daily garage (short-term parking) instead of an economy (long-term parking) lot for multiple days will burn a big hole in your wallet.
You’ll find commercial off-site parking lots near most major airports. These parking lots are farther from the airport, but the distance is often compensated with lower prices, 24-hour security, car-to-terminal shuttle services and other perks like frequent parker programs. Aside from off-site commercial parking lots allow you to reserve a parking spot in advance, which can be a real timesaver during peak travel times. In addition, many airport hotels offer stay, park and fly deals in which you stay at the hotel the night before your flight and then you can park your car at the hotel for free or a low daily rate. Just make sure the hotel parking lot is secure as some aren’t monitored around-the-clock like airport and commercial lots.
It’s too easy to forget where you parked or where you put the parking ticket after an extended trip. Even if you’re running late, take the time to note where you parked in your cell phone, PDA or on the parking ticket if you take it with you. Just make sure you don’t lose the parking ticket, because most airports charge a hefty fee for missing tickets. For that reason, it may be safer to leave the ticket in your car.
Airport Parking at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport Parking
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport Parking
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport Parking
- Los Angeles LAX Airport Parking
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport Parking
- Denver DEN Airport Parking
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport Parking
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport Parking
- Philadelphia PHL Airport Parking
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport Parking
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport Parking
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport Parking
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport Parking
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport Parking
- Boston Logan BOS Airport Parking
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport Parking
- La Guardia LGA Airport Parking
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport Parking
- Memphis MEM Airport Parking
- Miami MIA Airport Parking
- San Francisco SFO Airport Parking
- Orlando MCO Airport Parking
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport Parking
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport Parking
- Honolulu HNL Airport Parking
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport Parking
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport Parking
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport Parking
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport Parking
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport Parking
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport Parking
- Portland PDX Airport Parking
- Tampa TPA Airport Parking
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport Parking
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport Parking
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport Parking
- San Diego SAN Airport Parking
- San Antonio SAT Airport Parking
- Nashville BNA Airport Parking