Dallas Love Field DAL Airport Overview
Dallas Love Field DAL serves the City of Dallas, Texas, with mostly domestic flights (Dallas/Fort Worth DWF Airport is the area's primary airport). It is for many an affordable and convenient alternative, as evidenced by its growing passenger count.
DAL Airport is located within Dallas city limits on 8008 Cedar Springs Road - 7 miles NW of the downtown business district of Dallas. It is primarily served by Southwest Airlines, which was founded and is headquartered there.
Serving an estimated 8 million passengers annually, Dallas Love Field is served by domestic airlines offering direct and connecting flights.
The passenger terminal complex at Dallas Love Field is presently undergoing the major reconstruction (see below) and uses currently two temporary terminals - T1 & T2 - to be merged into one terminal by 2014.
Present and future Airport developments: 1. Under the Love Field Modernization Program (LFMP) and in order to become more efficient, the passenger terminal is to shrink down to a quarter of its former size, by replacing unused & outdated space with modern facilities. After demolishing the former three concourses, there is now only one centrally located new concourse. Main Lobby renovations will not alter its original design. Temporary Terminals 1 & 2 are to be merged into one consolidated terminal in 2014.
1625 Regal Row
Dallas, TX 75247
- Website for Dallas Love Field: http://www.dallas-lovefield.com
- Contact: http://www.dallas-lovefield.com/feedback-form.html
- Phone: (214) 670 6080
- View Terminal Map
Dallas Love Field DAL Airport Update History
- DAL Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- DAL Airport Intro - Oct 12, 2013
- DAL Main Terminals - Oct 12, 2013
- DAL Buses & Trains - Oct 4, 2013
- DAL Taxis & Limos - Sep 20, 2013
- DAL Official Website Links - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Parking On site - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Persons With Disabilities - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Pets - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Security - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Smoking - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Lost Found - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Int Arrivals - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Guest Services - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Emergency - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Carts Skycap - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Business Services - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Banking ATM - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Baggage Claim - Sep 3, 2013
- DAL Food & Stores - Jun 27, 2013
- DAL Airlines Served - Jun 16, 2013