Madison Dane County (MSN) Airport
Madison Dane County MSN Airport Overview
Madison Dane County Regional Airport MSN is, despite its name, no longer just a regional airport, due to the considerable increase in passengers and airlines. It serves the city of Madison and its surrounding areas of southern Wisconsin. Airport terminal and main checkpoint are open daily at 4am, while a second TSA checkpoint at the south end of the terminal is open during morning rush hours 4:30am-7am.
MSN Airport is only five miles northeast of the city center of Madison and can be accessed via I-90 north, or I-90/I-94 south. The roadway approach to the airport is simple and streamlined. The International Lane has four lanes divided by traffic separation islands. An electronic sign welcomes you and shows current parking status. Note that only one way leads into the airport and one way out. As you drive into the complex, the turnoffs to hourly, daily and surface parking come up to the left.
The roadway in front of the terminal is divided into six lanes, four of which are for dropping off/ picking up passengers.
With over 1.6 million passengers a year, Madison Dane County Regional Airport is served by major U.S.airlines offering direct flights to U.S. airport hubs with connections around the globe.
Dane County Regional Airport has one passenger terminal.
Madison Dane County MSN Airport Update History
- MSN Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- MSN Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- MSN Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- MSN Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- MSN Security - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Pets - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Persons With Disabilities - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Official Website Links - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Lost Found - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Internet - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Guest Services - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Emergency - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Email - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Business Services - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Baggage Claim - Sep 11, 2013
- MSN Parking On site - Jul 26, 2013
- MSN Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013
MSN AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
MSN Delays: 15 mins or less.