Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Monterrey Escobedo Airport ( MTY ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
A free shuttle bus, available near the main entrances, runs between all terminals approximately every 20 minutes, from 8am-6pm.
Terminal A with two levels- the primary terminal - is presently served by American, American Eagle, Copa, Interjet, Magnicharters, TAR, United Express, Viva Aerobus & Volaris airlines.
TA's main building houses check-in facilities, baggage claim; rental car desks, shops & restaurants; customs, airport & airline offices and other services.
- The lower level of TA houses gates 11, 12 & 14; the upper level houses gates 7-10.
Terminal B with two levels - opened in 2010 with a capacity of 2M passengers annually - is served by all Skyteam members: Aeromexico, Aeromexico Connect, Aeromexico Express, Delta & Delta Connection. It houses 9 gates, 6 of which have jetways, and the 2 apron doors may be used by Aeromexico Connect. TB offers a large commercial area, which includes a business center and a children's play area. The Mezzanine level has a VIP lounge, security checkpoint, a food court & a few shops.
- The lower level of TB houses gates B1-B4; the upper level houses gates Gates B6, B8, B10, B14 & B16.
Terminal C with one level - opened 2012 with a capacity of 2.5M passengers annually - is served currently by low-cost airline VivaAerobus only. TC is a visually pleasing new terminal with baggage claim room, rental car counters, increased retail space, and increased immigration /customs clearance facility space. The gate area has access to gates F1-F4. Viva Aerobus is a major low-cost carrier offering the most destination - including some international ones - with countless daily flights.
Services and amenities inside the terminals: Each terminal has its own facilities, including restaurants, bars, banking services (currency exchange & ATM machines), shops and information booths. Airline lounges in TA provide business services. Rental car counters are in the arrivals & departure areas, while a taxi counter is in Arrivals.
- Aeromexico Salon Premier (tel.(81) 23 76 2113) is on the ground level at waiting lounge.
- American Express Centurion VIP Lounge (tel. (81) 10 88 8032) is in Terminal A, ground level, at waiting lounge.
- OMA Premium Lounge at Terminal A is available to all paying passengers, near gate 12, (tel. (81) 10 88 8126). Payment options: Priority Pass, Lounge Cub or Diners Club).