What time would you need to arrive at MKE for a 6 PM [more]LaVON 07/24/2017
Elite Limo Milwaukee
Reserve airport transportation and other luxury car s [more]elitemilwauk 11/18/2014
Eat at the airport
there has to be more places to eat other than Johnny [more]MadLady 07/29/2011
MKE Airport is only a few miles south of the central business district of Milwaukee - the home of Miller beer and Harley-Davidson motorcycles. MKE is accessible from the North-South Freeway (I-94 / Route 41) connecting to the north to I-43 & I-894.
ONGOING ROAD CONSTRUCTIONS: Of the 35-mile reconstruction of I-94 - scheduled for completion in 2021 - It is important that prior to leaving for the airport, you check for re-routings and/or closures by visiting this site: plan94.org.
If you are heading to the Airport via I-43/94 from downtown and points north of it, you NOW need to use Howard Avenue and follow the detour to Howell Avenue. Those coming from Milwaukee should use I-794 as alternate route. For more information on the 35-mile reconstruction of I-94 between 2009-2016, visit: www.plan94.org.
With five runways and over 6.8M passengers in 2016, General Mitchell International Airport is served by major airlines offering nonstop flights to all of major Airports around the U.S. & to Toronto, Canada, with connections around the world. Charter flights to Mexico & the Caribbean are also available.
Airlines serving MKE, their Code, tel.numbers, and Concourse gates:
- Air Canada AC, 800-247-2262 - at C gates
- Alaska AS, 800-252-7522 - at D gates
- American AA, 800-433-7300 - at D gates
- Allegiant G4, 702-505-8888 - at ?
- Delta DL, 800-221-1212 - at D gates
- Frontier F9, 801-401-9000 - at D gates
- OneJet J1, 844-663-5381 - at D gates
- Southwest WN, 800-435-9792 - at C gates
- United UA, 800-864-8331 - at E gates
- Volaris Y4, 855-865-2747 at ?
- Norwegian DY, 800-357-4159 - at ?
- Norwegian Airlines flights on behalf on Apple Vacations: 800-517-2000; on behalf of FunJet Vacations: 888-558-6654e
General Mitchell International has two passenger terminals - the International Arrivals & the Main Terminal. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.