OverviewPublic Transportation from Glasgow Airport to your destination: (For more information call 0141 420 7600 or visit: www.firstglasgow.com )
- Bus 500 First Glasgow Shuttle - at stop 1, the official & accessible Glasgow Shuttle serves Glasgow's city center and has links to Glasgow's two main rail stations (Central & Queen Street, as well as to the Buchanan Street Bus station); it runs every 10 mins (taking 25 mins) , and at its Buchanan bus station link, you can connect via Scottish Citylink bus 900 to Edinburgh.
- Bus 747 AirLink at stop 8, the city service bus, runs every 20 mins between Glasgow Airport and City Center via a number of stops - ideal for those needing to get to the west end of the city. The trip takes about 48 mins.
- Bus 757 McGill's at Stop 7 and is the connection to the Paisley Gilmour Street Train station, serving very frequently. The bus is accessible.
- Bus 915 Citylink at stop 9 serves Skye via Loch Lomond & Ft. William.
- The nearest train station is Paisley Gilmour Street, one mile from the passenger terminal, reachable by taxi or McGill's Bus 757. Eight trains an hour run from Paisley Giolmour station, and tickets can be purchased from SPT Travel Center on the ground floor of the terminal, next to domestic arrivals.
- The First 500 Glasgow Shuttle also connects directly to Glasgow Queen Street & Glasgow Central Train Station .
For more train information contact:
- ScotRail: www.scotrail.co.uk
- National Rail Enquiries: www.nationalrail.co.uk
- Traveline Scotland: www.travelinescotland.com/welcome.do