Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Terminal 1 of Hamburg Airport, houses non-Star Alliance airlines and is similar in size to T2.
- Level 0 to the right serves T1 Arrivals with the S-Bahn station (subway), a pharmacy, meeting point and baggage claim.
- Level 1 of T1 houses check-in counters 1-6, information desk, & Customs, access to the Concourse and gates.
- Level 2 of T1 has a prayer room, while the Airport Plaza houses a conference center, lounges, restaurants and travel marts.
- Level 3 of T1 houses retaurants and travel mart, while the Airport Plaza houses lounges.
NOTE: T1 Lufthansa & easyJet passengers may use the new self-service kiosks for check-in & baggage dropoff, where they can print boarding passes & drop off bags. More participating airlines will be added 'over time'.
Terminal 2 of Hamburg Airport houses the Star Alliance (including Lufthansa).
- Level 0 to the left has T2 arrivals with a meeting point, airport office, rental car counters, post office and baggage claim.
- Level 1 of T2 houses check-in counters 7-10, Information desk, and access to the Concourse and gates.
- Level 2 of T2 has a lounge and a conference center, while the Airport Plaza houses travel marts 2 & 3.
- Level 3 of T2 houses restaurants, while the Airport Plaza houses lounges*.
The Airport Plaza, used for security clearance, offers a large display of shops and houses the S-Bahn station.
Other Services and Amenities at Hamburg Airport: Throughout the SkyWorld complex there is ample opportunity for dining and shopping. Aside from food & drink and retail concessions, the Airport offers 25 travel agencies, Internet access in most areas of the Airport; an Airport Conference Center with 14 meeting rooms in T2; currency exchange, and a chapel (T1, level 2).
A pharmacy is in post-security or call +49 40 5004 9336;
For medical emergencies go to DRK/mediservice at T2, level 1 or call +49 40 5075 3353.
For hair salon 'Hair Society' call +49 40 5075 2108 .
The Airport Office, located in the Arrivals level of the Airport Plaza, is open daily 6am-11pm (tel. +49 (40) 5075-1010) and offers information and advice on airport services, including: hotel reservations, event tickets, fax & copy services, safe-keep of keys or documents; sale of Hamburg Card, tickets for Kielius & TRAVELiner; souvenir & travel necessities; ground transportatoin, tickets to sports events, and more.
NOTE: During 2016 new concourse areas were created, with multiple electric and USB connections, seating areas for various passenger preferences, a quiet zone and a business zone. Also, a WLAN-infrastructure was installed - offering now a free and much faster access will be available.
* Airport & Airline Lounges; VIP Services: (For special VIP service call (tel. +49 (40) 5075-2012.)
- The Airport lounge is in the gallery level of the Airport Plaza (tel. +49 (40) 5075-2772);
- Lufthansa Lounge for frequent & Senator passengers is at T2, gallery level;
- Emirates Lounge, only open between 11:5am-2:30pm, is in the Airport Plaza, gallery level.
- Airberlin's Exclusive Waiting Area is at Skywalk, Gate C08, open 24 hrs.