OverviewPublic Transportation from Harrisburg Airport: The Ground Transportation Center, referred to as MMTF, is in the multi-level Garage, adjacent to the terminal and connected by a SkyBridge on its second level. The Center's first level houses all public transport facilities (rental cars, taxis, shuttles, and buses), while its lobby area houses rental car counters, restrooms, flight & bus information displays, and a seating area. Uber is the rideshare provider. The Airport is also close to two Amtrak stations.*
For more transportation information call weekdays 9am-4pm at 717-948-3900.
The Capital Area Transit Bus Route 7 serves downtown Harrisburg 7am-7pm (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm; Sat 7a-6pm; (tel. 717-238-8304 or visit www.Cattransit.com). Schedules are posted on the flight information display units in the baggage claim area and on the first level of MMTF.
- Susquehana Trailways (tel. 570-753-5125);
- Bieber (Capitol) Trailways (tel. 717-233-7673);
- Fullington Trailways (814-76-7871), and more....
* Amtrak's Keystone line: (tel. 1-800-872-7245 or visit www.Amtrak.com).
- the Middletown Amtrak station (2 miles from the Airport,) and
- the downtown Harrisburg Amtrak station (only 15 mins from the Airport).