Helena Regional HLN Airport Overview
Helena Regional Airport HLN is serving the areas between Great Falls (Idaho) and East Helena & Butte (Montana), and is gateway to Montana’s Gold West Country - the southwestern part of the state situated between Glacier & Yellowstone National Parks.
HLN Airport is located within Helena city limits, and is accessible via interstate Hwy 15 (Washington Street exit), on Skyway Drive.
With over 190K passengers annually, Helena Regional Airport is presently served by Alaska, Delta & United airlines, offering non-stop flights to U.S. hubs, with convenient connections.
Passenger dropoff /pickup points are at center and at left of terminal - across from the two walkways to Long-term parking lot.
Helena Regional Airport has one passenger terminal.
Helena Regional HLN Airport Update History
- HLN Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- HLN Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- HLN Main Terminals - Oct 18, 2013
- HLN Food & Stores - Oct 11, 2013
- HLN Security - Sep 19, 2013
- HLN Pets - Sep 19, 2013
- HLN Official Website Links - Sep 19, 2013
- HLN Internet - Sep 19, 2013
- HLN Guest Services - Sep 19, 2013
- HLN Business Services - Sep 19, 2013
- HLN Parking On site - Aug 10, 2013
- HLN Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013