OverviewPublic Transportation from Delhi Indira Gandhi Airport to your destination, you can rent a car from 'carzonrent', tel. 91 11 41841212 or toll-free1860-500-1212; or take a taxi (Easy Cabs, tel. 43434343, at International & Domestic Arrivals, and Meru Cabs, tel. 44224422, at Domestic Arrivals - counters for booking are inside the Arrivals halls).
1. (a)The passenger complex is connected via a dedicated Delhi Metro railway line encompassing the whole of New Delhi. Trains run presently every 12 mins, 6am to 10pm. Each of the Delhi Metro stations has their own parking spaces.
(b) Terminal 3 has a high-speed rail lik to city center.
2. The new Airport Express has presently 4 stations: New Delhi (the metro station is adjacent to Ajmeri Gate side of the ND Railway station), Shivaji stadium, Indira Gandhi Airport, & Dwarka sector 21 (Dhaula Kuan, and Delhi Aerocity or NH8 stations will follow later). Trains run every 10 minutes at up to 105km/ph and take 20 minutes.
3. Air-conditioned GPS-equipped buses start from ISBT Kashmere Gate, ISBT Anand Vihar, Noida & Rohini, make multiple stops the first few kilometers and then speed up to the Airport.
|Description:||Buses are common and cheap way to travel.
Bus services are available at any time.
Bus services are available from:
1. Kashmiri Gate ISBT in Northern Delhi
2. Anand Vihar ISBT in Trans-Yamuna area
3. Sarai Kale Khan ISBT in South-East Delhi