OverviewTransportation options to get from Malaga Airport to your destination: ).
Buses: Estimated travel time into Malaga's center is about 15 - 20 mins by bus.
1. The A Express Line 75 to City Center stops at Terminal 3, level 0 (Arrivals); tickets are available onboard the bus. For more information call 902 527 200.
2. Intercity buses to Torremolinos-Benalmadena stop at T3, level 0 (Arrivals) and run every 1 to 2 hours & taking 30-50 minute. For more information call 902 450 550.
3. The Avanzabus to Algeciras stops at T3, leve 0 (Arrivals), and serves Algeciras in the province of Cadiz - taking 2 hours. For more information call 902 020 052.
4. EMT Bus line 19 to the City takes 35 mins. It stops at a number of stations around Malaga, including the main bus station and RENFE railway station.
5. Bus line 310 serves Marbella & takes 45 mins.
Local RENFE Train line C1 connects Terminal 3 (reached from outside of arrivals level or forecourt of departures level) with Malaga's city center or Fuengirola. For more information call 902 320 320.
|Service Name:||BUS SERVICE|
|Description:||Shuttle buses and bus route travel from the airport to downtown Malaga every 30 minutes.
The buses are boarded outside the International Arrivals area of Terminal 1 and the Departures section of Terminal 2.
|Service Name:||TRAIN SERVCIE|
|Description:||The train route operates through the airport.
The train stop is next to the cargo terminal and stops at the airport every half an hour.